CoolGuy1013
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Apr 20, 2019
- Messages
- 1,029
- Reaction score
- 541
I don’t know if anyone else on this forum watches this show, but on the season 5 premiere which aired tonight…
KERMIT THE FROG WAS THE SNAIL!!!
Now I can finally have a Masked Singer page on the Muppet Wiki after adding so many connections and clues and my dream has come true!
Now I just wish I could be on the show.
KERMIT THE FROG WAS THE SNAIL!!!
Now I can finally have a Masked Singer page on the Muppet Wiki after adding so many connections and clues and my dream has come true!
Now I just wish I could be on the show.
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+