Kermit on Dick Clark's New Years Special

Java

Reaction score
Kermit was just on Dick Clarks Primetime ... New Years (you get the picture, I can't remember the name).

He said something along the lines of wishing everyone a good and green 2008. Then he said "If your already starting to feel green I think it's time to switch from Champagne to Ginger Ale..." I thought it was too funny!

Then Ryan Seacrest said "Thanks Kerms" and the show continued. The "Kerms" was a little weird, but at least we got a spot on the show!

Wiseman

Reaction score
Missed it

I missed it, my wife and I were a little busy, making tadpoles. I tuned in at about 11:59:20. Anybody tape it and put it on youtube or some other website?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Awww, I always miss the good appearances! Oh well, I think it's awesome he was on, although I agree Ryan Seacrest calling him "Kerms" is a little odd. :smile:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Sorry I missed it. I was out and while we had T.V. screens on to watch the ball drop, I wasn't near them so I missed everything. :frown:

Java

Reaction score
I was just puttering around the kitchen with the tv on as background when I heard then saw him. Had to rewind it to make sure I wasn't making things up (you know, the magic of DVR)

Drtooth

Reaction score
I missed it, and had a sneaky suspicion that I had missed a muppet sighting the next day. But hey, the TV38 3 Stooges Marathon is too hard to resist....

Mo Larry Cheese! Moe Larry Cheese!