• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • "Muppets Now" premieres on Disney+
    The Muppets fifth series of all time debuted on Disney+. Make plans to watch one of the most anticipated shows of the year. New episodes premiere every Friday through September 4.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Kermit on Dick Clark's New Years Special

Java

Reaction score
Kermit was just on Dick Clarks Primetime ... New Years (you get the picture, I can't remember the name).

He said something along the lines of wishing everyone a good and green 2008. Then he said "If your already starting to feel green I think it's time to switch from Champagne to Ginger Ale..." I thought it was too funny!

Then Ryan Seacrest said "Thanks Kerms" and the show continued. The "Kerms" was a little weird, but at least we got a spot on the show!

Wiseman

Reaction score
Missed it

I missed it, my wife and I were a little busy, making tadpoles. I tuned in at about 11:59:20. Anybody tape it and put it on youtube or some other website?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Awww, I always miss the good appearances! Oh well, I think it's awesome he was on, although I agree Ryan Seacrest calling him "Kerms" is a little odd. :smile:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Sorry I missed it. I was out and while we had T.V. screens on to watch the ball drop, I wasn't near them so I missed everything. :frown:

Java

Reaction score
I was just puttering around the kitchen with the tv on as background when I heard then saw him. Had to rewind it to make sure I wasn't making things up (you know, the magic of DVR)

Drtooth

Reaction score
I missed it, and had a sneaky suspicion that I had missed a muppet sighting the next day. But hey, the TV38 3 Stooges Marathon is too hard to resist....

Mo Larry Cheese! Moe Larry Cheese!