Kermit Co-Hosts Extra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter

Reaction score
This is a creepy story. My wife just met a guy who said the same thing in Chicago at the Airport. A google search came up with the same name as a registered sex offender in California and Minnesota. I don't know if it's the same person or not but the guy was clear about being the voice of Kermit and that he lived in both LA and Minnesota. He was "too nice" and weirded my wife out. Whoever he is - he is not who he says he is (ie the voice of Kermit) and his story does not add up.
Hmm.. He says he is from the states he is registered in?? That seems to add up to me..He is an imposter! and a dangerous one at that!!

thisisforreal

Reaction score
hi to everyone reading this. this guy has recently come into a family members life. i came across this site through google searches. he is a con man with over 20 felony convictions. please contact me . i need any info i can about this guy. he is a registered sex offender who is around children. ANYTHING can help. thankyou

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm locking this thread from 2005 because the conversation has gone haywire and there are apparently some "contact me" e-mails that seem a bit like spam to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.