Kermit and Piggy on Hollywood Squares

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I have often felt that Frank's Piggy has sounded weird for the past decade. I hope he keeps working with the Muppets when he can, but I am no longer worried about his replacement. I just want to hear Fozzie now!

beaker

Reaction score
WOW!

Holy cow...I havent seen Piggy and Kermit together in awhile, and was blown away how 'they' are as current as ever...the chemistry, wow! This wasnt Oz??? WOW!!! You really have to hand it to the talented performers at JHC!

So whats next on the Muppet tv appearence front?

///beaker///

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
You heard about the Denny's commercials, right? I want to see what a non-Oz Fozzie would sound like.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Hey,
I think that the only thing wrong eith Eric's Piggy is the movement.

But Maybe its becuase her head and body is one peice now ?

See ya

Jessie

Reaction score
Or maybe because 2 performers are smooshed in that little square together...

Even though I suppose they are used to that.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Jamie

I heard Eric's Fozzie's voice on totaly nascar last week, he dose a pretty good job. i'm sad too see Frank be replaced, but i'm happy his muppets will still live on and we can now see more of them because frank couldn't always be there.

yeah i'm with you that now that frank is getting older, piggys voice has changed, that goes for fozzie's voice as well.

hmm, but what about Animal and Sam now?

Cookie Monster, Bert, Grover,Miss Piggy and Fozzie all have a new voice. I don't know, I guess Animals voice could be easier to replace because it's not like animal says a more then a few words at a time just a lot of gunting and yelling, but still. hmm, how about Sam?

Zack)Rowlf, now they have to find a good voice for Dr Teeth,(his MFS voice was great! i think it was john) Janice and scooter, and will be all set!oh but they have to use the voice's i'm still waiting for Rowlf to say something on tv, how about a Denny's ad?;-)Dog.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Warrick-

In Hollywood Squares this week, I tried to notice if Miss Piggy's head and body moved together and they really didn't. Maybe they changed the puppet. About difference of movement - Kermit still moves differently than Jim's version. It's just something we'll get used to, I guess. Eric's version of Piggy really rocks!

Zack-

Well Animal should be simple to voice. If Eric can do Cookie Monster so well, he can certainly do him. My only concern is that with all the work at SS he may have scheduling conficts. It worked out for Oz though.

The same thing for Sam. If Eric's Fozzie is okay, I think Sam - a much easier voice - would be no problem. I am so happy that these characters are back. Now for Janice!!

Muppets1985

Reaction score
Im sooo happy! i taped Weds and Thurs shows OLNY i didn't have time for the others :frown: to bad but at lest i have the 1st time on tv of Eric's Piggyl ol i know my dad goes "Miss Piggy sounds a little diffrent" and i say its a new guy doing her named Eric somthing?. Yeah i think he may be the Voice of Piggy Fozzie, Sam etc in the NEW Christmas movie too, i just HOPE Janice and Dr. Teeth are in there talk and have FR on there too!, could SS be in there or No? .....Hey if somthing should ever happen to Eric i could do Piggy and Fozzie and Animal and Sam.

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
I could have sworn that was Frank! Do you guys know for sure that it wasn't? If not, I take back every doubt I've ever thought about Eric doing Piggy. That was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!

I'm still a little upset/worried about most likely not being able to do Fozzie in the future, but as long as he's in the hands of a performer as good as Eric is with Piggy I think all those feelings will go away. Besides, it's easier for me to do an Animal voice than a Fozzie...

BTW, does anyone know where I could find pictures of Eric?

--"Scary" Larry Wolf