Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
*completely squeals loudly* YEEEEEE!!

I love it so much Ru!!! I think it's also halarious to see almost a 180 take on myself. XD (Though you wouldn't know much about myself in real life anyways.)

I've been in 3 plays, so I'm kinda used to the limelight/stagelight. But I still get nervous. Heck, I'd really be nervous if I was around someone as tense and snappy as Howard, and my boyfriend was singing/performing RIGHT BESIDE ME!!!

*squeals again* What a perfect end to an 8 hour workday! I love it Ru! Please, please! Post more, would you? I can't wait to see what else happens!!!

Java

Reaction score
Oh, boy. What a great show. I really enjoyed it. But I have to wonder what Scribbler has in store for our poor couple.

I guess I just have to wait for it, but it doesn't have to be patiently...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Bump... Can't let this wonderful ushy-gushy story fade into the depths of the boards. Hopefully we'll get an update soon.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I've updated, Ru! Please update for us! I can't wait to read more about us all!!!

Leyla

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Ru is a very busy girl this week and probably won't be around too much. Be patient though! I'm sure she hasn't forgotten us or this lovely story of hers!

Leyla

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sure she hasn't... Just brought it back topside before it got buried with all the other stories we're currently waiting/nagging to get updated.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And 13 makes it a perfect number. Still hoping to get some more of this one, along with all the other stories that are in dire need of updates.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I haven't forgotten you--I'm recovering from eye surgery and should be back up to snuff soon. Makes i hard to read and write, though, and I can't read my text messages! Should stabilize in a day or two and I am champing at the bit to post here again--just worry one little deatil (or two dozen) before I can. Hugs and Kisses to all--thanks for remembering me!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Oh my gosh!! Eye surgery?? What happened??? Was it lasik, or something? Cause I hope to get lasik soon myself. (when I can afford it) I hope everythings going all right Ru!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... Certainly hope everything's going well after that surgery. Had new contacts inserted about six years ago by my opthalmologist... Course, until technology gets made, ain't anything that'll fully take away my degree of blindness.
But hugs go back to you Cath... And my PM's less congested if you want to chat.