Jim's Favourite Food

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
jeremyactor said:
I've heard his favorite dessert was blueberry pie.

At Muppetvision every year on the anniversary of his death they put blueberry pie out, and it ALWAYS dissapears. Some people think it could be the ghost of Jim eating it(but that could be the 3rd shift workers too....).

Jeremy
The blueberry pie sounds nice. Do you work at muppet vision? what a lucky guy! :smile:

jeremyactor

Reaction score
drspy00 said:
The blueberry pie sounds nice. Do you work at muppet vision? what a lucky guy! :smile:
No, I work at the Great Movie Ride and custodial at the Disney MGM Studios - but I know a lot of people who do work there - most everyone is trained in a few attractions in Disney.

Jeremy

Super Scooter

Reaction score
well, you already know the favorite food, but another fact I read somewhere: Jim wasn't a strict vegetarian. he just didn't eat red meats or a lot of sweets. Seafood and chicken, though, that's another story. Though I'm sure he indulged in that blueberry pie every so often. :smile: It's funny. That's my favorite pie!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
I'm sure he indulged in that blueberry pie every so often. :smile: It's funny. That's my favorite pie!
Im not sure if I have had blueberry pie, blueberries aren't that common here. Im sure I would like it anyway.
Why do American people love pies so much, lol. Pumpkin pie, apple pie.

They are all delicious I must admit! :smile:

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
drspy00 said:
Why do American people love pies so much, lol. Pumpkin pie, apple pie.
Well I was born in Japan (not Japanese, just born there), so I guess I can't share that caricature. Maybe I should actually TRY it.

Convincing John

Reaction score
Hey, blueberry pie's my favorite kind of pie! Yum yum! :stick_out_tongue:

Convincing John
(wiping blueberry stains off his gold tooth)

Super Scooter said:
Mmmmmmm, Pie!

Cuz pie is good!

I just love blueberry pie.

Whatever

Reaction score
Pecan pie, rhubarb pie, rasberry pie! yum! I have a funny story about that actually, in Germany I wanted to make a rhubarb pie for my host family but they don't make pies in Germany, and I couldn't get a pit tin! I made it in an oval casserole dish! But my host family loved it! :flirt:

Beauregard

Reaction score
They don';t make pies in Germany? How strange...

Whatever

Reaction score
Well, they do NOW. I gave my host mom all of my favorite American recipes. :wink: