Jim Lewis and Steve Whitmire start interactive Youtube/Discord channel CAVE-IN

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Even though I’ve not been able to call in on any of them due to the time difference in the US and UK, I am really enjoying watching these streams when they are uploaded onto YT plus I get at least one question answered each episode so that is good

Grumpo

Reaction score
New CAVE - iN Episode 6, the Duality edition,
with a special guess star Prof. Dr. Gavry, M.D., Ph.D, B.S. r.p.m. (Yaaaaaaay!)

including the inspiring coverage of Weldon's The Rocky Road to Fitness

which somewhat mirrors my own experience,
only I never had the willpower to stay with the program that long,
nor the professional advice from The Incredible Hulk himself, Mr. Lou Ferrigno!

Last edited:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
New CAVE - iN Episode 6, the Duality edition,
with a special guess star Prof. Dr. Gavry, M.D., Ph.D, B.S. r.p.m. (Yaaaaaaay!)

including the inspiring coverage of Weldon's The Rocky Road to Fitness

which somewhat mirrors my own experience,
only I never had the willpower to stay with the program that long,
nor the professional advice from The Incredible Hulk himself, Mr. Lou Ferrigno!
I was in this episode! I'm the second caller. I'm the guy who calls in asking for medical advice at about the 6:50 mark. I see the call was edited down a little though.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I was in this episode! I'm the second caller. I'm the guy who calls in asking for medical advice at about the 6:50 mark. I see the call was edited down a little though.
My microphone had a issues in this one

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I'm just gonna come out and say it. I can't get into this. Nice to see Steve's doing something at least, but . . . . I dunno, this just isn't my cuppa tea.

Grumpo

Reaction score
I'm just gonna come out and say it. I can't get into this. Nice to see Steve's doing something at least, but . . . . I dunno, this just isn't my cuppa tea.
Well, it's certainly different.
From my own experience, I guess you have to accept that it is more like SNL or Carol Burnett sketch than a Muppet Thought of the Week, to start getting into it.

I was a bit skeptical at first, but found that talking to Weldon is actually a lot like talking to Oscar the Grouch's cranky neighbor downstairs.
Weldon comes thru as quick-witted and funny to the bone, and not by far as malicious as he'd like everyone to believe; and somehow -- that's a part of his magic -- his jaw-dropping replies full of free-flying associations just make life's misfortunes feel more bearable.

Try looking at it this way =)

Last edited:

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Well, it's certainly different.
From my own experience, I guess you have to accept that it is more like SNL or Carol Burnett sketch than a Muppet Thought of the Week, to start getting into it.

I was a bit skeptical at first, but found that talking to Weldon is actually a lot like talking to Oscar the Grouch's cranky neighbor downstairs.
Weldon comes thru as quick-witted and funny to the bone, and not by far as malicious as he'd like everyone to believe; and somehow -- that's a part of his magic -- his jaw-dropping replies full of free-flying associations just make life's misfortunes feel more bearable.

Try looking at it this way =)
OK, let me put it another way. It wasn't holding my interest.

Grumpo

Reaction score
OK, let me put it another way. It wasn't holding my interest.
Oh, I won't argue with that, and hope you were not offended by my message -- in the matters of taste the best thing to do for is to follow your own taste, of course. =)

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Oh, I won't argue with that, and hope you were not offended by my message -- in the matters of taste the best thing to do for is to follow your own taste, of course. =)
Oh, no I wasn't offended. I just wanted to make my point a little more clear why this just isn't my thing, that's all.

Grumpo

Reaction score
Still, very much my thing! =)

Featuring "Love Rejection" with a Special Guest Cameo by The World's Smallest Woman, JYOTI AMGE, from American Horror Story Freak Show...
be still my beating heart...Weldon

Quite honestly, I have to admit that Weldon's CAVE-iN has pretty much a style of its own.
How does he manage to always stay funny and always end up on a good taste side of the risque humor? I have absolutely no idea... My guess is, magic.
It does not happen much these days =)

Last edited: