Jim Henson on TV Funhouse.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
It was Linsey Lohan.

Happy Birthday JJandJanice!:smile:
Linsey Lohan huh, well now there is two reasons to wacth, I must confess I love her:flirt: .

Thank you very much Ilikemuppets

Drtooth

Reaction score
Absolutely a wonderful skit. The Animated TV funhouse segments are the only reason to watch SNL (plus Kenan of Kenan and Kel... he has more talent than all those bums put toghter, and they don't use him that much.) Usually I'd watch South Park reruns or Monty Python's Flying Circus.

The best part of it was that I'd say this cartoon had a 90% accuracy rate. As much as we like to keep the vision of kindly old Uncle Walt, the guy had more skeletons in his closet than Dracula and Dr. Frankenstien. I can tell you even more stuff that makes him seem like a psyco too....including a weird facination with latin women. And then there's the story of a Humorless Walt who saw an x-rated adult cartoon of Mickey and Minnie made as a gag for one of his birthday parties... guy got fired..... (and I can only imagine the 20th season wrap party lyrics to "People in your Neighborhood")

Seeing Jim bound and gagged and MiCkey saying "he wouldn't sell" was icing. The best part was when the kids lean over to Mickey and say "You're supposed to be funny?"

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Well, I thought the skit was very funny--not because of any personal stuff about Walt Disney, but more because of the satire of lackluster direct-to-dvd animated sequels. To me, the heart of the humor in this skit was a distaste for the corporate exploitation of the Disney animated classics.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
Linsey Lohan huh, well now there is two reasons to wacth, I must confess I love her:flirt: .

Thank you very much Ilikemuppets
Your Welcome. She is a very goog actor.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
It looks like Lindsay Lohan was the host of that episode. Her picture is in the first segment of the cartoon before the dog rips it in half.

Hehehehe...."He wouldn't sell! He wouldn't sell!" I wonder what other sequels are hidden down there that will never see the light of day.

Oh Song of the South how you tease us every year with a DVD release, but the Disney executives pull you away before we even get a glimpse on your shiny plastically goodness.

So we have two conspiracies as related to Jim's death. One is him being locked away in the Disney Vault and puppeteering Pop John Paul for several years before the Pope died not too long ago. Anyone have any other conspiracies to add to the list?

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Next week it looks like they are doing a best of tv funhouse...maybe they will replay this one...it was pretty funny