Jim Henson on TV Funhouse.

Xerus

Reaction score
Last Saturday on SNL. TV Funhouse had Jim Henson in a cartoon.

Some kids were watching TV and they were feeling down hearing that those famous DVD movies were going back into the Disney vault for a few years. Until Mickey Mouse magically appeared and invited the kids to go into his vault. There they found all the Disney classics, along with some crazy Disney movies sequels that were never released nor will be released again. And they also found some other stuff in the vault. Like Walt Disney's head frozen in a tube and an alive Jim Henson who was tied up and gagged along with an old Kermit Muppet tied up with him. It turned out that Mickey had been keeping poor Jim locked in that vault all these years.

zns

Reaction score
Darnit. I wish I was there to see it :frown: , however, I would've felt so emotional seeing Jim all tied and gagged like that :sympathy: . Anyway, hopefully somebody out there will put it on Youtube.com.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
It was absolutely scarring. Scared the Bejeezus out of me. But still awesome. :smile:

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
zns said:
Darnit. I wish I was there to see it :frown: , however, I would've felt so emotional seeing Jim all tied and gagged like that :sympathy: . Anyway, hopefully somebody out there will put it on Youtube.com.
They DID put it out on Youtube, but on Easter Sunday it was removed due to copyright infringement. :frown:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i feel asaleep b4 i could tape the show

thanks guys

omg that is the greatest

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
It was absolutely hilarious. What I really loved were the censored pictures from Disney films on the back wall--all authentic!