Jim Henson Company announces Fraggle Rock™ Forever Collection

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I have to say, Tough Pigs has been cracking (wocka wocka wocka) on this story! I heard from the dudes at TP on Twitter that they'll be making AFFORDABLE and QUALITY Fraggle puppets! :excited::smirk::coy: HOORAY!

Can't wait to see how THOSE turn out! However, if they're as good or better than my old, moldy Bert plush puppet from Fisher-Price, then I will most CERTAINLY be buying them up!

BJ

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
This is like I walkjed into one of my, that will never happen, dreams! This is seriously amazing news! I can't to see all the Fraggle stuff I myself have been waiting for for 20 years! This is AWESOME! :excited::coy::smirk:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Here is the link to the article from the new Fraggle Comic Book publisher as posted on Muppet Mindset, it mentions other Fraggle merchandise that fans have been waiting for?

It says clothes, Tees, Sneakers and afordable puppets! Sounds very interesting.

I would love to see high quality Fraggles like the Whatnots. Some adult high end collectibles would be good to, busts, or figurines, and of course the dream that Henson would allow for Replicas to be made, I want Wembley! lol

Heres a link to the article......

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=23351

Chris

MuppetMazz

Reaction score
the hot trend descriptor in the release worries me some. I want t-shirts like I get at Kohl's with the Muppets on them for like $10. Those ROCK!

Quazimoto

Reaction score
New Fraggle Merchandise?

*sigh* Looks like I might have to rob that bank afterall... Who's with me?

:excited:

Collgoff

Reaction score
Wow that's great!
Plus the fans even me would have a great coletion with that.
P.S.
You cannot leave the magic!

Drtooth

Reaction score
What ever happened to the project: www.drdoozer.com ?
It's strange that the site is still live and yet there was never any updates...
PFFT! Some "forever" collection. Is "forever" as in "It's going to take forever for us to get this off the ground, so why bother?" I know the Manhattan Toys plush and puppets were supposedly of that line. I swear I saw "forever" on one of the tags.

I hope they don't hog the plush toy license "forever." 25 bucks each? Not in regular stores? Not very casual collectors friendly.