JHH episode guides

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just make sure the quality's good throughout those tapes Xerus. Get a bit of scrambled static when watching my copies, but it's understandable, at least when I rewind and go forward over that part again at that moment.

And I'd highly recommend trading with Xerus if you get the notion.

Xerus

Reaction score
The Count said:
Just make sure the quality's good throughout those tapes Xerus. Get a bit of scrambled static when watching my copies, but it's understandable, at least when I rewind and go forward over that part again at that moment.

And I'd highly recommend trading with Xerus if you get the notion.
Thank you for your support, Count. :smile:

Just to warn everyone, a couple episodes have some flaws. In the Storyteller episode, The Soldier and Death, a weather test pattern interrupts the episode two times.

And in the Buster Poindexter episode, it gets cut off a few seconds at the beginning.

Other than that, the rest of the episodes are in pretty good condition.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So that's what it was. Also, some of the credits for The Storyteller: The Soldier and Death are missing at the end of the entire JHH episode. Know this from when MuppetDude and I were getting everything added to the list back in February.

jediX

Reaction score
I honestly don't think that a "perfect" JHH episode copy would exist without playing a little Dr. Frankenstein and editing the best pieces from existing copies together. You'd wind up with some weirdness, but its better than the alternative.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I have seen this Jim Henson Hour episode guide and I hope that it gets completed soon. Either that, or Muppet Central starts one, or a JHH guide gets started at kermitage, or every muppetelevision episode gets released on DVD.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Muppet Central was going to host a JHH guide, but from what I hear, we got halfway through gettingone then the project ws dropped for no reson! Maybe if we asked, they'd get someone to finish it?