JHH episode guides

Beauregard

Reaction score
Indeed. Digit and Leon both made cameo appearences in the screenplay that was written for the Muppets by MC members, unfortunatly it will never get made :stick_out_tongue::stick_out_tongue:

Been reading the episode guide, it seems terrably confusing to me...

Seems the most random thing I ever heard, in fasct, aside from some of those radio shows you get in britian...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
jediX said:
I long for the day that Digit and Leon will appear out of nowhere and surprise me.
I have to agree with you on that. I can't beleive that they wouldn't make it past The Jim Henson Hour, but Clifford would. Digit and Leon were much more major than Clifford. Their performers are still working with the muppets, so it's not like Digit and Leon can't appear because of their performers. Why must we suffer over the lack of them?!:stick_out_tongue: Digit would have fit in backstage on Muppets Tonight. kevin Clash didn't really perform many characters besides Clifford on Muppets Tonight, so Leon would have given him another character.

It's good that Digit hosted a mini-game in Muppet Party Cruise, but it's too bad that that appearance didn't lead to more Digit appearances.

Beauregard

Reaction score
About the intros, were they always withthe white lion? And if so why? Was there a reason for him? Or...

In fact...I would buy these shows just for the Jim parts...

Whatever

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
About the intros, were they always withthe white lion? And if so why? Was there a reason for him? Or...

In fact...I would buy these shows just for the Jim parts...
Yeah, there's a Storyteller episode that features the white lion.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I'll answer this one for you Bo.

Of the 12 episodes with Jim intros... The intro for Dog City doesn't feature the White Lion at all, and the intro for The Monster Telethon features the Storyteller's Dog instead.
The reason for this was that Kermit had gotten Jim's lion a job at the New York Public Library for the video of the Nylons performing the Tolkens' "The Lion Sleeps Tonight".
Would have to get home and check my character descript file to see which others don't have the White Lion.

Beauregard

Reaction score
WHy thank you...I say, from reading them, these intros seem rully cool!!! And the exits with Jim putting on voices, such as the graffitti dog! Seems amazing that he brought stuff out as Pupepts on the show! Coolios!!!

I would loooove to see these segments¬!

jediX

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
WHy thank you...I say, from reading them, these intros seem rully cool!!! And the exits with Jim putting on voices, such as the graffitti dog! Seems amazing that he brought stuff out as Pupepts on the show! Coolios!!!

I would loooove to see these segments¬!
Beau, the entire "Secrets of the Muppets" episode shows puppets and people (well, not constantly, but you get the idea). Heck, the ending is virtually the same as "Sex & Violence"s in the respect that we get to see the performers actually performing the characters. I can get you a screencap sometime if you would like.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'd love that!!!

I'd love to get hold of a copy one day...shame it probably will never be released.

Xerus

Reaction score
I have all 12 episodes of the Jim Henson Hour on tape and I'm willing to trade with anyone who's interested.