Jersey Represent!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I know there are threads about "Who's From Ireland", "Who's From the UK" and the like, but I've been impressed to see lots of fans from where I am in Jersey. So represent! Who's rockin' the shores of the east coast Jersey style? rexcrk, floydnjanicefan, ravagefrackle... you know who you are.

I originally hail from Neptune (not the planet, there's actually a town named Neptune), but now reside in Eatontown. I hang in Red Bank and once knew the famous Jason Mewes very well. Monmouth County all the way.

Magellan

Reaction score
Yeah Jersey! I have noticed that there are a lot of people on these boards from the UK

Vic Romano

Reaction score
C'mon, I know there're lots of members from Jersey, I've seen you! You know who you are! You can't hide!

christyb

Reaction score
Yes, I can! No wait I'm not from Jersey. LoL. (Sorry couldn't resist)

Jackie

Reaction score
I'm from New Jersey and I know there are a lot of other Muppet fans around here. I see you guys in hot topic buying up all the Fraggle dolls and Muppet pins!

Its a good place to be a Muppet Fan. Close enough to the city in case there is an east coast Muppet Fest! :wink:

matleo

Reaction score
greetings, I too am from the great Garden State. So you live in Eatontown? That's cool. I'm not far form you. I used to livein Old Bridge, but I'm in Lakewood now. I'm at the Monmouth Mall or in Red Bank fairly regularly.

--Matt

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I don't know if any of them were born there, but Richard Hunt's sisters live in Closter, NJ.

Jackie

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I don't know if any of them were born there, but Richard Hunt's sisters live in Closter, NJ.

My boyfriend's name is Joseph Hunt, but i don't think there is any relation. :smile: