Jerry Nelson Recasts

swcrazyfan

Reaction score
I have been really researching recently about the muppets voices and have been worknig on doing many of them. I have also been reading about many of the performers and have found that many of the muppet performers are really cool guys. I hope to one day meet Frank Oz, Dave Golez or Jerry Nelson.

Marky

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
i would LOVE to do Flyod and Robin...i do a pritty mean Flyod and Robin if i do say so myself! :big_grin: quick how do i sign up? :excited:
Haven't we both been through the ringer on this?

LOL!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Yeah, it's Jerry...and I was here when he was online and posting, and I had no idea until after someone offended him and he left...*sigh*
Please PM me full details of what you know, Beau.
--------------
I deleted some posts that I hadn't realized were around my own posts. I don't agree with acknowledging anything that could be personal information of performers, etc. When they want to be known they will let it be known.

We should be able to appreciate them for their hard work and dedication to providing us with entertainment after all these years without (for lack of a better word) stalking down their information.

If you want to contact the performers there are some addresses you can use in the MC FAQs, otherwise:

Jerry Nelson
ICO Sesame Workshop
One Lincoln Plaza
New York, NY 10023

Should be a good means of writing a letter to him these days. I just can't agree that PMs or e-mails would be a good idea, mainly because I have trouble keeping up and I'm not even famous! 30+ e-mails a day are too much for me.

Marky

Reaction score
JoeyMuppet said:
I'm sure none of us is going to send him a ton of PMs,I know I'm not.I was just planning to ask him for advice in getting a Muppet/puppet related job.

I'm sure you'd be the only one doing that. No one else here would. That's a novel question and one that he'd likely be happy to answer. I commend you.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Marky said:
I'm sure you'd be the only one doing that. No one else here would. That's a novel question and one that he'd likely be happy to answer. I commend you.
Well it's been while since I posted that, but about a week ago I sent Terry Angus(Butchcat) that particular letter. So maybe sometime soon he might reply.

Marky

Reaction score
JoeyMuppet said:
Well it's been while since I posted that, but about a week ago I sent Terry Angus(Butchcat) that particular letter. So maybe sometime soon he might reply.
Terry Angus, nice fellow. He's the fellow I auditioned with.

Collgoff

Reaction score
I read in Muppet mindset that Jerry Melson asid that he would love to do the fraggle rock movie.