Jerry Nelson Banner

That Announcer

Reaction score
Yeah, this is a great banner celebrating my second favorite Muppeteer. (He used to be my favorite, but you can't really beat Richard Hunt.)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Love the banner. You know something random? A lot of the time when there's a new banner, I come on just a few minutes after it's changed, which would be around midnight, and I get all confused because i'm half asleep and I'm like, "woah, there's a person there instead of a muppet" and then I realize "oh, it's a different banner! Awesome!"
...just thought I'd share... um, anyway, great banner!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I discovered this banner last week, actually, when I realized I had reset the clock to a week early. ^_^ BUt it's awesome!

amiki chan

Reaction score
That is amazing work! The banners for this site are really great :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So... Who's on the banner? In what manner? Lookin' for help.
Thanks.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey Count, you help me in my fan-fic, so I'll help you!

On the banner (from left to right) is some Labyrinth or Dark Crystal Creature, Dr. Julius Strangepork, Gobo, Floyd Pepper, Jerry Nelson, The Count, Robin, and Lew Zeland.

Hope this helps!

Ryan
theprawncracker

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I believe the first picture is his character Scred, from the Land of Gorch segments of SNL. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Rattus P Rattus

Reaction score
I like it, when I first saw Frank Oz's banner for his birthday I thought he died and muppet central was celebrating his llife.