Jack In The Box Promotion

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Those are cool!!!! I've never heard of Jack in the box in NY where I live, I thought it was a UK resturant when I first read it!LOL!

Pepe is kinda scary up close, he looks like he something from Gumby! LOL and Piggy looks like the hippo from meet the Feebles, LOL! I guess that works out with that joke!

Zack,

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
They look really good, especially the swedish chef and kermit, They seem to be including the swedish chef a bit more these days. I wish these collectables were available in Australia

We dont have jack in the box here in Australia but I think I have heard of it, maybe from when I came to the US in 1994 or tv or something.

By the looks of those pictures they are on the palisades website so I am thinking they may be made by palisades. If those toys were here I would definately have to have them.

By the way I think this is my 100th message!:smile:

thanks,
from Paul
:stick_out_tongue: :big_grin:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by drspy00
By the looks of those pictures they are on the palisades website so I am thinking they may be made by palisades. If those toys were here I would definately have to have them.
I think that's just the new generic theam for all Muppet products.

These are very nice for free.

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by drspy00
They were just posted by someone on their message board. No affilliation at all with Palisades.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
They were just posted by someone on their message board. No affilliation at all with Palisades.
Oh, thanks for your help, I should'nt have assumed they were made by palisades like that, They are nowhere near the quality of the palisades ones but I thought palisades could have made some lower quality ones especially for that food place.

:stick_out_tongue: :smile: