I've got the VMC DVD

jediX

Reaction score
You r2 people may not get as many Muppet dvd's, but believe me, as far as I'm concerned you get the better deal (IE your TMS volumes having actual extras, such as the 30 years special). Heck, those r2 TMS extras are worth buying a region-free dvd player for (to me, at least).

Beauregard

Reaction score
Watching from Mulan Scrooge again yesterday, I noticed some more things. When tehy go out to the carols at the end Gonzo says 'Come on Camilla', and after Kermit has kissed Piggy, he runs off teh stage shouting, "Beauergard!"

Oh, I;m hopping up and down with excitment, or maybe that's cause I need teh loo. Nope. Definatly excitment.

rexcrk

Reaction score
^^^ I was wondering if anyone else noticed that Kermit yelled "Beauregard!" at the end :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
A couple of points:

Does Beaker REALLY give them teh bird when tehy fly out of teh club dot?

How come all the Muppets were in one place, if they had never been brought together by Kermit?

What's with the Crocadile Hunter wonabe?

ALso, I want to point out here that Beau had a line. In the deleated scenes when Sata pushes past him, he says "Ouph!"

Well, hardly a line, but well, hope springs eternal!

rexcrk

Reaction score
Does Beaker REALLY give them teh bird when tehy fly out of teh club dot?
uh, no I don't think so :eek:

How come all the Muppets were in one place, if they had never been brought together by Kermit?
Hmm, never thought about it. Well, technically they weren't ALL together, like, where was Pepe? And Sal? and Rowlf? and a lot of others too. Actually, when you think about it, there was a WHOLE lot of stuff they could've done. The Doc Hopper's reference was cool, but shouldn't Scooter've been w/ the Electric Mayhem? He WAS after all they're manager guy.

I have NO idea! lol, but I thought it was funny anyway :stick_out_tongue:

SundownMotel

Reaction score
Well, Beaker flips Scrooge off in MCC, so maybe that's Beaker's new "thing".

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I think it might be a parody of that crazy dude from Australia. Can't really remember his name I think his first name is Steve.

rexcrk

Reaction score
SundownMotel said:
Well, Beaker flips Scrooge off in MCC, so maybe that's Beaker's new "thing".
No he didn't! :stick_out_tongue: his finger was facing the wrong way for him to be giving the finger.

Oh! One of the things I liked in the Moulin Scrooge scene was when the Elvis guys came out singing "Jingle Bells" :cool: Being someone who grew up with Muppet Classic Theater, I greatly appreciated seeing them :smile:

jediX

Reaction score
muppet_dk said:
I think it might be a parody of that crazy dude from Australia. Can't really remember his name I think his first name is Steve.
He's named Steve Irwin, I believe.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, yes, I know thats who the guy is imitating, but why?

I don't see why. But then do the Muppet's need a why?