I've got the VMC DVD

Super Scooter

Reaction score
G-MAN said:
What are you talking about, mine didn't come with an inside cover
The inside cover only comes in the UK version. Otherwise, you get a booklet of offers.

dmx10101

Reaction score
This is the movie that got me back into the Muppets, Like I have explained on a couple of other posts. I happend to watch it on tv, when it was aired on NBC in the begining of Dec. And after I saw it, it made me think of when I used to watch Muppets Tonight on Disney and Muppet Babies when I was younger. Now I come on here daily, have 8 Muppet DVD's, Muppet figures, etc, etc. This Movie changed me!!! It's that special, and it was the first Muppet DVD I ended up buying too.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Glad you liked the movie Beauregard! Perhaps now you might think of giving the Muppet Wizard of Oz a chance (if they make it) :wink: :stick_out_tongue: :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yep. Hey, how come teh UK version has no bloopers? I really wanted to see mistakes. All we have are a couple of deleted scenes and Pepe talking to Kirk and not being funny at all, ok?

What extras am I missing out on?

jediX

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
Perhaps now you might think of giving the Muppet Wizard of Oz a chance (if they make it)
Nope... unless Digit appears in it :wink:

Beauregard said:
Yep. Hey, how come teh UK version has no bloopers? I really wanted to see mistakes. All we have are a couple of deleted scenes and Pepe talking to Kirk and not being funny at all, ok?

What extras am I missing out on?
The r1 version lists: 'Inside Pepe's Studio' featurette, outtakes/bloopers, deleted scenes, Muppet bios, 'and more!'. I'm too tired to look up the "and more!". :sleep:

Beauregard

Reaction score
NOT FAIR! NT FAIR! NOT FAIR! NoT FAIR! NOT FAIR! NoT FAIR! NOT FAIR! NoT FAIR!

Darh!!!

jediX

Reaction score
But isn't yours widescreen format, though?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, it is in widescreen, why, isn't your's?

jediX

Reaction score
Nope, we are stuck w/ standard. The widescreen aspect is much better than the pointless extra stuff...believe me.