anytimepally
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Aug 21, 2005
- Messages
- 4,979
- Reaction score
- 195
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...bs_b_2_2/104-6431899-5864724?v=glance&s=music
It has the same release date listed on the MuppetCentral home page here, and it's just a "special edition" of the Muppet Christmas Carol soundtrack. I was hoping for a little more.
Though I am interested to learn what "special edition" means.
Update: according to CD Universe, the track listing is the same as the original, so 'special edition' is apparently just because it's for Kermit's birthday
http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?PID=6991464&style=music
ah, well.. maybe next year
It has the same release date listed on the MuppetCentral home page here, and it's just a "special edition" of the Muppet Christmas Carol soundtrack. I was hoping for a little more.
Though I am interested to learn what "special edition" means.

Update: according to CD Universe, the track listing is the same as the original, so 'special edition' is apparently just because it's for Kermit's birthday
http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?PID=6991464&style=music
ah, well.. maybe next year
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+

I take it its hard to find! gezz! at least I found it. My bro is like "Stevie..its right here!" I was like "YES!!! OMG AWSOME!!!" lol