Is there a CD version of TGMC's Soundtrack?

HamHock

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a CD version of The Great Muppet Caper Soundtrack ? All I can find is the LP/Record.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
There was actually, a CD version was released in 1993 by BMG Kidz and sold horrifically (less than 200 copies sold apparently) but is still near-impossible to find for a rational price.

rexcrk

Reaction score
^^^ That's terrible :frown: Great Muppet Caper had such great songs.

I'm surprised Disney hasn't released their own Muppet soundtracks from the old movies (aside from Muppet Christmas Carol). Hopefully we'll see some when the new movie comes out!

Quazimoto

Reaction score
If it's the actual studio release CD you're looking for, well, good luck. LOL. Tis true, there was one, but it's nearly impossible to find and the prices are rather insane when you do.

Now, if it's just the music (ie not the fancy packaging and whatnot) that you're looking for, I can probably help you out with that.

HamHock

Reaction score
Im only looking for the songs. How would you help me DLGabriel ?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There was actually, a CD version was released in 1993 by BMG Kidz and sold horrifically (less than 200 copies sold apparently) but is still near-impossible to find for a rational price.
It was a much bigger run than that, thousands were produced. The CD was in stores all over the country. It wasn't that hard to find at the time of release. It's just that not a lot of folks want to part with their copy once they get one.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
This CD was also released in the UK at the same time too.

Chris