Is that a word? *eats it*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hello, time for public confession time for Beau. I'm gunna take my words and eat them becuase I just discovered this week that I love, and simply adore a certain King Prawn. he is just so funny!! By far the best thing in Mwoo.

I cannot believe I didn't see it before.

Pepe is a King prawn indeed!

Beau

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Finally...

:rolleyes:: Unbelievable that jew did not see it before now. Hokay? I have dis affect on all de peoples.

golden teeth

Reaction score
I don't like Pepe. I liked him in Muppets from Space, because he was more held back and funny. I thought that whole jacuzzi thing was really funny. I hate him now. Every ten seconds they have him talking about how sexy he is and topless bars and burping. Death to :rolleyes:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<amused laugh>

<tilts head to side>

<scrunches up face>

If it makes you feel better, Beau, I didn't like Pepe at all the first (and still the only) time I saw MWoO. I sort of grew to like him, starting while writing my fanfic, "Destination: Home".

"But Lisa/Toga/TogetherAgain," you may say to yourself, "Pepe only had about two lines in Destination: Home." Well, that's why I started to like him, actually. I realized that he's a part of this certain essential aspect of the Muppets: Variety. With the crazy mix of characters, you can practically just come up with a punch line, and then just figure out who would be most likely to execute it. So once, when I was doing exactly that, I realized that the best possible punch-line-deliverer for a certain punch line would have been Pepe, and he wasn't in the plot to deliver it. Sort of threw me for a loop, you know? <shrug> I think it's funny, formulating fanfic frequently changes my perspective of certain characters. <pats self on back for "f" alliteration>

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yes, Toga. Pepe is hardcore.

Beau, glad that jou have come too see the light, okay?

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Pepe in Muppets Tonight was utterly devoid of point and purpose. Since then they took him, turned him into a character that added something to the Muppets; showing a side they wouldn't other wise have. So he's in everything more than the classic characters, you can't blame him for that...

For all of these reasons I don't like to critise Pepe, hokay?

BEAR

Reaction score
I think for me, it wasn't so much that I didn't like Pepe at first, but that I was not used to him there so I was thrown off just a bit when he made his movie debut in Muppets from Space. I was just like..."What the...who is this guy?"

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah..."Who is he and what the heck is he doin' getting in the other guys way?"

I need to re-watch MFS and see if I still don't like his appearence in that. If I can cope with Ed's perfrmance...*shiver*