Is Jerry Nelson still performing?

WiGgY

Reaction score
Bill probably did Lew because he was there and could do the voice. It's better to have a live performer than a voice over. What I want to know is why is most of the electric mayhem silent? Were they in the Snoop Dog scene and then cut? I'd like to haer them all do at least a song.

Here is something else I noticed today that has nothing to do with anything. :big_grin: In the Kokomo music video, why didn't Zoot do the sax solo? I watched it today and it just bugged me is all. :big_grin:

Secret Squirrel

Reaction score
Yes, the Electric Mayhem had dialogue in the Snoop scene. There was also a lot of neat Muppet Theater stuff that had to be cut for time. Maybe someday it will see the light of day, who knows.

secret squirrel

matleo

Reaction score
hey Secret,
That sounds cool!! Can you tell us a little more about some of the cut scenes or are you not at liberty to say?

--Matt

Beauregard

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
hey secret squirrel, out of being curious, do you work for henson..possibly as one of the performers???....you seem like you know more about jerry than any of us here..

ryan
I think it would be best not to ask that. Squirrels are very tempermental and I don't think that people who work for Henson are meant to be here, so prehaps it would be best for us to just pretend we didn't know.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
hey secret squirrel, out of being curious, do you work for henson..possibly as one of the performers???....you seem like you know more about jerry than any of us here..
ryan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I think it would be best not to ask that. Squirrels are very tempermental and I don't think that people who work for Henson are meant to be here, so prehaps it would be best for us to just pretend we didn't know."

THAT, and if they DO work at JHC and let us know that information, they will be bombarded with TONS of posts and e-mails. At least at first, but once they're "used to" by the members it'll all slow down. I think it's best for our friend the Squirrel to not disclose any information whether they do or don't, and as long as they provide real and honest info to us, more power to the "secret" I always say!!

Well, I don't ALWAYS say that, but I just did.
Nevermind... :rolleyes:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Beauregard
I think it would be best not to ask that. Squirrels are very tempermental and I don't think that people who work for Henson are meant to be here, so prehaps it would be best for us to just pretend we didn't know.
ya i guess, i was just curious though...it wouldn't be a big deal if secret squirrel said they worked for henson, or if they were a performer..i was just simply curious...

ryan

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
My feelings are hurt. I use Fozzie Bear for a screen name, and you've never asked if "I" work at JHC!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
My feelings are hurt. I use Fozzie Bear for a screen name, and you've never asked if "I" work at JHC!
So, do you?

:big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Secret Squirrel
Yes, the Electric Mayhem had dialogue in the Snoop scene. There was also a lot of neat Muppet Theater stuff that had to be cut for time. Maybe someday it will see the light of day, who knows.

secret squirrel
It's funny some of the best dialogue and scenes get cut, but the horrific slow and destracting Heaven scene in the opening stayed. I think the fake Croc hunter and a number of other things should have ended up on the cutting room scene...to me the travesty wasnt Snoop Dogg being in it, it was some of the abhoirrent throw away pop culture references and cameos.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I know Jerry Nelson did the Count's voice for this season of Sesame Street, but, did Frank Oz do Cookie Monster for this season? I seemed to have heard that somewhere.