Is it time for a good Muppets video game?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I dont' know if Muppet Party Cruise is Wii or GameCube compatible.... I only have it for the PS2, which works for me! I've been wanting to get Muppet Race Mania, but am unsure if it is backwards compatible (from PS1 to PS2).... does anyone know?
PS2s are backwards compatible, but if you want to save your game you still need a ps1 memory card. Good luck finding one of those :smirk:

JackMonster

Reaction score
Well people with xbox 360 w/ kintect will be able to enjoy this year's "Sesame Street: Once upon a monster" looks good and it's made by double fine!!! so double good!!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Double Fine is making it, so you know its going to be good. Double Fine is one of the best game developers out there. Its a shame none of their games hit anything except cult status. Though, I've only played Brutal Legend. And for a game that was stuck in developmental **** and when it was finally picked up it was rushed released, all things considered its a wonderful game. I should hunt down Psychonauts one of these days.

Nasubionna

Reaction score
Double Fine is making it, so you know its going to be good. Double Fine is one of the best game developers out there. Its a shame none of their games hit anything except cult status. Though, I've only played Brutal Legend. And for a game that was stuck in developmental **** and when it was finally picked up it was rushed released, all things considered its a wonderful game. I should hunt down Psychonauts one of these days.
I loooooooooooooooooove Brutal Legend and Psychonauts! I concur with your post completely, Double Fine is the best. I certainly plan to check out their Sesame Street game, and if they did a Muppet-show Muppets based game, I would be in hog heaven!

JackMonster

Reaction score
They're by far my favourite game company. Psychonauts is an amazing game.

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
I'm thinking something like a Muppet adventure (a full fledged one) with something like a villain blows the theater up and scatters various muppets all over the game world and Kermit has to find all of them and reunite to fight the villain. It's a cheesy idea, but it would be fun to control the Muppets with their own specia attacks and stuff. Then again, that's my opinion.:sympathy:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I'd say we're due! I don't think I've ever played a Muppet video game before (shocking, right?)!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd say we're due! I don't think I've ever played a Muppet video game before (shocking, right?)!
You're not missing all that much.

Chaos at the Carnival isn't even worth playing. The space game is almost fun, but the rest of it is either frustratingly anal with the controls or just tedious as heck.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
i'm surprised disney still haven't made a game i mean thats 4 months after the films release and not a game yet guess i shall have to play party cruise and racemania until then (psst disney racemania 2 maybe :smile:)