Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
...um... was that... english?...
'Nother fandom of mine. :wink:

You're lucky I'm in a good mood, 'cause that's all I'm saying. XD

(ick, hate the emoticons here...)

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I always thought the Doozers looked obcene in a way. I mean they almost posses human features. In the muppet version of FR they always wore helmest and construstion gear but in the animated version they seem to wear a lot less, anyone notice this?

Xerus

Reaction score
zeldazipple said:
I always thought the Doozers looked obcene in a way. I mean they almost posses human features. In the muppet version of FR they always wore helmest and construstion gear but in the animated version they seem to wear a lot less, anyone notice this?
Sometimes the Doozers don't wear anything in the original Muppet series. When Cotterpin and Wrench made their first appearances, they didn't wear a thing for they haven't received their construction titles yet.

Xela

Reaction score
Wow, this is a strange topic! Lol.

But many of the points brought up in this topic can make you think...lol.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
If people were covered with fur, would they wear clothes? No Robin Williams or Sean Connery jokes please.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Effralyo

Reaction score
No, if it would be enough nice-looking fur. As for fraggles - it matches to clothes, so looks suitable. As for C. John, he still amazes me: full suit plus undies... "Wrapped up" almost from top till toes but furry, and does so many acro tricks... isn`t it TOO heat?

RedFraggleRocks

Reaction score
You know, Boober doesn't just wear his hat and scarf, he wears socks too. you never see him wearing them but he does mention it in 'Mokey and the Minstrels'. He says something along the lines of:

"I heard a skwud once, it turned out I had just stepped in a puddle...The skwud I heard was wet socks."

Plus if you read the books there's the odd picture of him wearing socks.

He also has his night clothes.
that'd be funny if all the socks he washes are just his and he wears them out of sight all the time!
:sigh: