iPhone problems with YouTube video

los

Reaction score
I am having trouble displaying pages whenever a YouTube video is embedded. The screen turns all black and sometimes plays the video automatically.

WalterLinz

Reaction score
I mostly use my phone here too and this happens to me all the time.XD And whenever it happens I have to go open my laptop to see what the video(s) is or to just read the messages on the page.XD

Muppetlab

Reaction score
Same here. However i have found the pages load fine when i am not logged in for some reason??!!?? As soon as i log in, i cant view them and so cant add new posts.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am having trouble displaying pages whenever a YouTube video is embedded. The screen turns all black and sometimes plays the video automatically.
Thanks for this report. We're looking into this one and will try to get a solution.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I often get on Muppet Central on my iPhone, and the bottom half appears black for a few seconds if I'm scrolling slowly, but if I scroll fast or keep scrolling past the black part, the screen stays all-black (even if I move up to where it hadn't been black). And not just when I look at posts where a video was embedded.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I often get on Muppet Central on my iPhone, and the bottom half appears black for a few seconds if I'm scrolling slowly, but if I scroll fast or keep scrolling past the black part, the screen stays all-black (even if I move up to where it hadn't been black). And not just when I look at posts where a video was embedded.
Has a fix been found for this problem yet? It's really annoying and I'm missing a lot of threads.