Internet sites NOT to buy Muppet items from...

dmx10101

Reaction score
uncleduke said:
As for the EM stages,
I will be the first to admit that I stink at answering email - If you email me a question, and I don't know the answer, I will "save" it.
Unfortunately they can get lost in the shuffle. Especially when it is someone who is emailing about the status of their order, when there is no order because they didn't confirm it.
The main problem with DMX's order was that he filled out the order form, but didn't confirm it. That is why, when he went back to the site there was no record of it, and also why we didn't process it.
It is the same as going to McDonalds, plopping down the money on the counter without talking to the counter clerk, and sitting in the corner, upset because you didn't get a Big Mac.
We had no idea what you were ordering.

I had more on order from Palisades since December, with no delivery. It seems there was a massive problem with their inventory software in the Chino warehouse. They were reporting inventory that wasn't there.
If you had placed your order correctly, you would have gotten your stage a couple of days later - as it is now, I am sending you the last EM Stage I had, the one I was gonna keep for myself.

Sorry for the dissapointment, you are getting a brand new one - just the box aint so pretty. I offered you the option of taking this one, or a refund. You said the one in the shelf worn box is fine, as long as the toy is mint. For you to complain about it now is pretty low.
Ok, I never saw anywhere when I ordered about confirming anything. I put in my order and paid for it with paypal. If you didn't know what my order was for you could have sent me a email asking what I ordered, but you didn't. It was my first time ordering off your site and I did what it told me to do to place my order. I never got anything saying to confirm my order. Plus, I sent you several emails over about a period of a month and I didn't get a response to a single one of them. Palisades not sending you any is not my problem and you should say this is my fault. I you did a better good of reading and responding to your emails it wouldn't have been that big of a problem, and since you don't have a phone # to call about orders, emailing you was my only option. And from what I am hearing from other people, I am not the only one having problems with your site, you might want to think about improving some things. I don't think you be seeing me order from your site anymore.

"For you to complain about it now is pretty low" where did I complain about it, my last post in this thread was 6 days ago. And it wasn't even complaining about the condition of it.