Index of shows where a segment appeared

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It would be great if I could see an official statement that certain segments were indeed just retired for no reason. There are some segments I think of as all-time-classics that were last shown in the 1980s or early 1990s that I feel should have been shown again before season 32, that don’t seem to have any issues. I doubt there’s memos saying “this segment has aired too much, let’s just retire it.”

That is some interesting stuff about the last two appearances of a segment being so far spaced out not only between each other but also from the third-most-recent appearance.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean I think it applies to most segments really. Some have been pulled for gaining controversy later on, sure, but most instances segments just come and go. The idea that every single one pulled has a very specific reason is, I think, looking into too much detail.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Probably datedness is a factor for some. Like those AM Family songs from season 1 that are all "Men have jobs, women stay home to clean, cook, and watch the kids."

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah that definitely left a sour taste in my mouth when watching those segments.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I'd like to ask, was there really any controversy regarding Herbert Birdsfoot? If so, what was the controversy about?

ssetta

Reaction score
I kinda wanna get back to the original topic. Going to the file page gives a partial list of some of the pages it's on, but not all of them. I can't seem to be able to click on the file name when I bring up the page.

Gordon Matt

Reaction score
I kinda wanna get back to the original topic. Going to the file page gives a partial list of some of the pages it's on, but not all of them. I can't seem to be able to click on the file name when I bring up the page.
I appreciated the explanation of that upthread, but that doesn't seem to work for me any more either, so you're not alone.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
And if you wish to stay logged in when you are away from the site, click the "stay logged in" check box (if it even exists).