Imagine

Java

Reaction score
Did the Muppets ever do John Lennon's Imagine? I say they didn't but I have family members trying to tell me otherwise.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't think the Muppets ever covered "Imagine." Come to think of it, have they ever covered a solo Beatle's song?

But I could be wrong, as I have been many, many many times before!:wink:

Java

Reaction score
I dont think so check the muppet wiki
I had and couldn't find anything about it. But I wanted to double check here seeing as I know I have a SS book set in my possession that they don't have one there.

Thanks guys!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't think the Muppets ever covered "Imagine." Come to think of it, have they ever covered a solo Beatle's song?

But I could be wrong, as I have been many, many many times before!:wink:
Well...they almost had the Beatles on TMS didn't they? And I've heard the Muppets sing Yellow Submarine.

Of course, SS has covered loads of the Beatles songs with various parodies.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Well...they almost had the Beatles on TMS didn't they? And I've heard the Muppets sing Yellow Submarine.

Of course, SS has covered loads of the Beatles songs with various parodies.
Really? Jim went after the Beatles to appear on TMS? Interesting!:big_grin: I know during the first season of SNL, Lorne Michaels appealed to them on air to come and do that show. Supposedly Paul was visiting John in New York at the time, and the two almost hopped a cab and went to the studio, but they figured it would be too late by the time they arrived. Paul, George and Ringo appeared separately on SNL over the years.

Anyway, I know the Muppets covered "Let It Be" (as "Letter B"), "Octopus's Garden," "She Loves You," and "Good Day Sunshine."