I'm...Terrified....

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

furryredmonster

Renee,

You will not be banned here. It was a mistake. I am so glad you do not have AID's, however. You should be so happy.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh boy! I'm so happy for you! But please continue to hang in there!

G-MAN

Reaction score
Hallelulah, may God be praised, it's a shame you still have the other virus though

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm sure our friendly moderator Fozzie will be understanding about the mistake Sara. He was certainly just as caring and concerned at heart as all the rest of us.:smile:

I'm grateful to God for the way things have turned out. But even if it had been true God still offers his love to all people whatever sorts of diseases they are personally afflicted with in this life.
And if we put our trust in Him to forgive us for our sins we have the assurance we will live forever in the new world to come never fearing even so much as a headache.

I will still keep you in prayer and if you still decide to check out the Oxygen Peroxide it would still be very helpful in relieving your discomfort Sara

:smile: God bless you and your parents

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
The other one's not so much of a problem. I'll just basically just have to have blood and liver function tests for the rest of my life, once a year. That's not so bad.

No more treatments, no feeling like absolute crap. It'll be nice. But I just freaked when she had told me that eariler, on Monday. I only knew one thing to do, which was to go to you guys.

You're like my support group, ya know? :wink:

You guys are so nice and sweet. I feel like I've done something wrong though, (although I didn't mean to) I told you guys something that wasn't right. I feel like I've lied to you all. Everyone in my family is breathing a huge sigh of relief though. They're not all worried about me.

:concern: At least my Grandfather stopped trying to find me a casket in my size.

*hugs to everyone*

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
I feel like I've done something wrong though, (although I didn't mean to) I told you guys something that wasn't right. I feel like I've lied to you all.
Aww, dont feel that way. Its not your fault. in a way it was your doctors fault, not saying she is a bad doctor or anything.

And just a bit of weirdness, yesturday I was hoping that you would say your doc misread the results and BOOM, she did, which is good.

But really, dont feel like you lied to us, you never did:halo:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Sgt.Floyd is right Sara. You didn't lie to us.
The definition of a lie is an untruth told deliberately with full knowledge of its falsehood. If you honestly believe something you say at the time then that's not lying.
And as you know we're all so full of joy for you dear Sara. And we will always be here for you whatever happens in the future.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
A good friend of mine with knowledge about the topics touched on in this thread has offered to come in and properly inform everyone about some prior miscommunications that had been written.

When he arrives I'm sure he'll also give us his background on this topic. He's definitely trustworthy and will be happy to field any questions you may have.

Just, y'know, keep it clean, jelly bean! :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I didn't think this thread should've been locked in the first place.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I didn't think this thread should've been locked in the first place.
Now now Snowthy. Kev has the best interests in keeping things under control among us at heart. Personally I thought locking it was fair enough when he did after all the drama was over and what more could we have said to Sara other than our own individual PMes and e-mails to her.:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.