I'm...Terrified....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Make sure you're right first,o.k. Sara.I'm not trying to be mean,but you just have to get you muppets in a row,o.k.

Joey

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Someone just LOCK this thread!! For all of our sanity, just lock it please. :cry: I seriously did not mean for all of this to happen.

I am sorry for all of this.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
That's o.k.Maybe Fozzie might just read this.If you do have HIV,i'm really sorry about what you're going through.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I don't see any reason for anybody to be feeling judged by any of this. Basically, I replied to Sara and this was my reply. I think it explains a lot from my view-point, too:

Actually, I locked the thread to begin with because there were some loopholes. I asked Danny to come see if I was wrong in doing so.

Thing is, Danny is doing this as a favor to all of us. He's coming in and giving us his information from his JOB--his career. This thread posts about something that a lot of us don't understand or know anything about. I'm stupid about all the details of Aids/HIV, and he's an expert. That's why I asked him to check it out.

Before I re-opened the thread, Danny e-mailed me and said that he would be glad to educate on the situation.

With as many false claims as people have made on the boards over time it's in all our best interest to be careful not to be taken advantage of emotionally. That's why I went to someone who KNOWS the topic, it's why I locked the thread becasue I didn't want folks to be sympathetic if the claims were false and have another "Bobhopesite" death on our boards, if you understand?

I hope this is clear why I have done what I did, and why Danny has come to educate us on something he has a career in.
I'll lock this thread again. I appreciate that Danny was willing to come discuss and help, and I am really sorry that folks weren't willing to listen to someone who knows his profession.

Then again, maybe one day Kami will come to the Street in the States and educate us about something we should all know a bit more about.

Status
Not open for further replies.