I'm scared

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Vibs said:
thanks. And sorry for making such a long thread but yeah... it's not that nice to watch your flag being burned and stuff. I mean, it's just some cloths but... I just wish that we could all hold hands and be happy hehe.
Well, it's like Kimp said. It's more than just cloth, it's your national symbol. And having someone burn it, not respecting it, is scary.
We're holding your hands, Vibsy!!!! **huggles** Anytime you need us, anyone at MC, we'll be here.

Edit: by the way, is that you in your picture? You look beautiful.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Yeah Vibs, hope thing turn out ok, I'll give you a little prayer too.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
You know something comforting to me? The fact that there are SO many of us here on this forum from lots of different countries and places and we all get along! We're a united group that lives in peace and harmony and it's like Jim's dream! And that is something that gives me hope. And we can NEVER give up hope. Someday, there will be peace in the world. Never stop dreaming, never stop hoping. Hang in there Vibs, and big HUGS across the ocean to you.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Points to Beth's post> I second that! And I add muffins and more hugs to it. And a penguin. :zany:

Effralyo

Reaction score
You know what, Vibs? :wink: As Brian D. would say, "they just thrive on attention". So forget it. Let that bunch of stupids bawl. They'll perhaps calm down soon by themselves. Ok?
And you'll always be my friend. Whatever will happen. 8<O). You can count on me.