I'm basking in Mcdonalds Glory!

Ernie101

Reaction score
That sucks homerthegreat.

I order a number 7, large fries, Mcflurry, Mc salad, Mcfillet. Wow.. I love food.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
homerthegreat said:
My friend Dan (who is here right now) just recovered this morning from a three-day lasting horror from eating McDonalds. He got food poisoning from his hamburger and was throwing up all of yesterday and the day before.
Hmm, reminds me of when I was still in public school, in the 8th grade, whenever we had hamburgers, they were always half brown, half red. Then the lunch ladies tried to convince us that they weren't really hamburger patties.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
When I was in college, a friend used to work at the Kentucky Fried Chicken, and she would take a clean garbage bag and LOAD it down with all the chicken, biscuits, all the other food that was left over, and would put it in boxes outside near the dumpster, but not too near it (obviously). We'd drive out there and pick it up and take it back to the dorm. We'd save it for the weekend, or just eat on it through the week.

High school: I'd wait to get my food at the end of the lunch hour because they would LOAD your tray UP with food.

I wasn't nearly as heavy as I am nowadays, though. In the past 2 years I've gained weight; not from quantity of food, but quality. That, and I quit exercising. This fall, though, I'm going to start again. Just way too hot now.

I think I need a Big n' Tasty, and some fries.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Oh man, isn't most school food nasty?

We have soy burgers, everything is either stale or re-used it seems. I eat some of it, but I can barely handle it. Not to big of a deal, but if everyone pays 2 dollars to eat lunch their a day.. I think it could be a little better. However, food for a thousand kids has to be pretty expensive. Especially when half of it is thrown away.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Ours wasn't bad. We would get the soy burgers, but with enough mustard it was just fine! My favorite: School Pizza! There is nothing better to me than school pizza!! I crave it still, but can't get it. I need to go visit a school again with the puppets and take lunch with the hosting class.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I wasn't nearly as heavy as I am nowadays, though. In the past 2 years I've gained weight; not from quantity of food, but quality. That, and I quit exercising. This fall, though, I'm going to start again. Just way too hot now.

I think I need a Big n' Tasty, and some fries.
I'm guessing you eat a lot of foods like chips, fast food, etc., right?.......

ryan

Erine81981

Reaction score
Same here too. I got a lot of free food by just telling them I didn't get what I order and go home eatting a bit meal of fries, chicken nuggets and chicken burgers. Great food. Just today after 5 we had a bad storm and had some of out lights go out in our deili at Walmart and they had to give the food they had cook away to whoever wanted it. So FREEE FOOD. I didn't most of it but since I went back where they had set the food down it was gone. That is the plate that it was on. So one chicken strip and some potato wedges for me was good for me. I used to eat the school pizza and then it started tasting like oranges so I stop eatting them and ate at the snack bar. Good stuff tho. I miss Chicken Rings. I ate them and Frito Pie alot in school. :halo: EAT! EAT! GOOD FOOD!

unclematt

Reaction score
My dads good friend got salmonella from Burger King a few years ago and sued the pants the pants off of them. He now owns the biggest house I hve ever been in and I have had the luxury of driving his Corvette Convertible.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
ooooh, lucky (except the salmonella part)

luvtosr

Reaction score
Ernie101 said:
Oh man, isn't most school food nasty?
No. no, no.

School Pie was the best. It was made in those big rectangular things schools seem to favour and getting a corner piece was like being blessed. Espexially if it was steak and kidney -the chicken one was always a bit watery.

We used to have a really random thing on the menu too. It was a ball (like the traditional ice-cream scoop size) of really cheesy mashed potato but then, inexplicably, they would batter it and deep-fry it. Man, I can feel my cholesterol levels rising just thinking about it but it really was just about the best thing on the school dinner list.