I'm basking in Mcdonalds Glory!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I'm actually VERY mad at Mickey Dee's for taking the double cheeseburger off the dollar menu. I wrote a letter, but still haven't recieved a response. :mad:

Those thieving monsters!!!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I'm actually VERY mad at Mickey Dee's for taking the double cheeseburger off the dollar menu. I wrote a letter, but still haven't recieved a response. :mad:

Those thieving monsters!!!
LOL, that miffed me pretty bad too! I haven't written a letter, I calmed down when I saw that it was only 20 cents more or something (at least in my town, I know some charge differently).

McD's is my favorite fast-food place, next to Wendy's, and when I worked there years ago, we'd always give away food at night! Yummy.

Sadly, I don't have any great luck stories to tell, but I did get 2 pairs of Skechers today for 20 bucks!!! :excited:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
just yesterday I ordered the 5 for 5 deal at Arbys, I ordered 5 roast beef sandwiches (not to eat in one sitting by the way), and I didn't realize that they had cheese on them, I went back and asked for some without and they gave me 5 more and let me keep the one's I had before, that's 10 sandwiches for the price of 5

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I quit eating fast food a while ago. It's really bad for you. Ya'll should get away from those places. If you want a hamburger, go get one from a restaurant since it was be as bad for you. Just be sure to eat your vegies like green beans, broccoli and eat lots of fruit. Do this everyday. And also exercise 4 days a week for 45 minutes to an hour a day too!

(I sound like a nutritionist now.)

ryan

Ernie101

Reaction score
Haha, great reading.

Luck, but my food was only good for a day or so. Fast food doesn't last long.. So I spread the wealth..haha *cough*

Oh, and BTW I loooove my greenbeans.. Probally one of my favorite foods.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
unclematt said:
Wow Ryan. Where did that come from?
I don't know. Sorry. I guess I got overboard, caught up in the moment. I refrain what I said earlier. Please ignore me!!!! :wink:

ryan

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Well, Ryan's right; eating garbage is healthier for you... but man is fast food delicious!

Wanna' know a secret? A dishonest and horrible secret that should never be used... but works every time?
If you do the drive through at any fast food joint; say you order an extensive list of stuff like: four double cheese burgers, two six piece chicken McNuggets, a number four, a number 7, two 99 cent fries and a Big Mac, go pay and pick it up, then park and after seeing you got everything (good luck at that part), go inside and say: "Um, sorry; but you forgot (whatever you ordered that you want more of; ie; double cheese burger and McNuggets) and they will just hand them over to you, no questions asked, every time!

homerthegreat

Reaction score
My friend Dan (who is here right now) just recovered this morning from a three-day lasting horror from eating McDonalds. He got food poisoning from his hamburger and was throwing up all of yesterday and the day before.