If you were a Muppet Show Guest Star...

Ignatz

Reaction score
I would probably do a number with Crazy Harry like Jean Stapleton did with 'I'm Just Wild About Harry'. Be the second news reporter in a Muppet News Flash every time the Newman would cut to me having a wild news story that caused the Newsman to get hurt in some way. Go on stage with Fozzie and be heckled by Statler and Waldorf. And do a cooking segment with the Swedish Chef.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
The running gag if I were a guest star would be getting Zoot to be in just about every scene after noticing that he's not always featured or has a few lines. Pigs in Space, Vets Hospital, Bear on Patrol, backstage scenes......Kermit gets upset with me since Zoot isn't supposed to appear in all those sketches. At the end of the show, Kermit thanks me for coming onto the show. The camera shows the orchestra pit from Kermit's and my point of view where Zoot also thanks me. Lips then asks for me to come back so he can get some exposure too. Kermit shakes his head, says good grief, then says his usual "we'll see you next time on The Muppet Show".

Zoot the Saxer

Reaction score
Oooh, good question.

I'd probably want to appear with the Electric Mayhem alot, e.g. do some sort of bass thing with Floyd, a duet with Zoot, maybe some short sketch, you know. I would want to do some musical number with all of them, but unless Floyd was willing to share the bass spotlight, I wouldn't be able to do much. :\ But I am an actor ( :big_grin: ), so it would be awesome to appear on one of the sketches (Vet's Hospital being a personal favourite of mine). Possibly salsa-ing during At the Dance (erm, yes, that's the only dance I can do...), or raiding Pigs in Space like a certain JOHN CLEESE! :crazy:

:sigh: ...if only the show was still on the air!

P.S. ryhoyarbie, I love your idea! XDDD

Auberoun

Reaction score
I would want to do a skit with Reporter Kermit reporting on planet Koozbain about the social community of the Koozbanians, and with me being an "expert" on Koozbainians and their social structure. (Like Jane Goodall) I would then interact with the Koozbainians reciting different Koozbainian noises. "OOOOO-weep-weep-onga" And they reply, "akaka-weeeeee-oooo" And then Kermit says, "Astounding work doctor, what did you just say?" And as a very large Koozbainian comes from off camera charging Kermit and I from upstage, I turn to Kermit and say, "I think I just challenged the dominant male for supremacy!...RUN!" - end-

Mary Louise

Reaction score
I’d want to do a number with Beauregard. We would dance around the stage, dusting, sweeping, and mopping—all the while singing “Whistle While You Work.” Since I can’t whistle, Beau would have to do that part of the song.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
I'd want to be Dr. Bunsen Honeydew's lab assistant, just to give Beaker a break, the poor fellow. Also, I'd do a segment with the Swedish Chef, but request that he tries Hibachi, because if I live through either of those experiences, I''d be so much more grateful for life.

Elisha

Reaction score
I'm a HUGE sap so I would really want to try and do something moving like when Danny Kaye sang "Inchworm" with all the Muppets.

I'm thinking I would want to do a song that started out softly with just Gonzo and I, then builds to where all the Muppets join in. Maybe Gonzo would be feeling like his voice isn't good enough to share or something and I could start singing "One Small Voice" from Sesame Street to him. Then the music swells and all the other Muppets enter and join in.

Singing is my passion and I love the Muppets, so that would be so amazing. I probably would be too choked up to do it, though lol

PanthraDion

Reaction score
If I was a guest on TMS, I would play the piano with Rolf and I would also play songs from the various movies and have the Muppets sing to them.