If you were a Muppet Show Guest Star...

Hayley B

Reaction score
I would like to have Animal of course. But I also love Sweetums and that Hugga Wugga Monster. Lastly I would just like to social with Kermit.

Could I pick a non TMS character? I would just like Raphael from TMNT to be included too.

Overall, I would just want to be funny and everything funny.

cjd874

Reaction score
First I would sing with Miss Piggy (& Rowlf on piano)...some love song a la Lou Rawls, Elton John or Kris Kristofferson.
Then I would do some kind of skit with Thog, Sweetums, & Timmy Monster.
Then I would talk with either Kermit or Fozzie, and maybe help them with any problems they're having (stress, stage fright, sadness, etc).
Next I would be an assistant in one of Gonzo's stunts. Of course, Gonzo would suffer more than I would.
Finally I would perform with the Electric Mayhem. I'm thinking "Frankenstein" by Edgar Winter...they would all get to play, and we'd all wear spooky Halloween costumes...plus, I would get to play the drum solo with Animal!!! And while we play, there'd be a full-body Frankenstein monster lumbering around onstage.
And for the closing scene (when the credits usually roll) I'd like to be surrounded by Kermit, Piggy, Rowlf, Floyd, Janice, Luncheon Counter Monster, Sweetums, & the still-wounded Gonzo...I can imagine him staggering across the stage with a bandaged head & gauze on his arms...LOL.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow this is a cool one....
I would have to work in with Kermit Fozzie, Rowlf, the band, and Sam and Gonzo.
I would kind of want to do a show with a whole lot of Sam. Maybe one where It's the 4th of July and everyone is celebrating it as if it where Sam's birthday. I know thats not all together a new idea but it could work with a weird twist. I can jsut see all these patritic songs being sung not to Sam's likeing and it all going wrong, with the last one being The Star Spangled Banner but done with some ture meaning. Kind of like when Fozzie sang America the Beautiful in The Muppet Movie.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
I'd sing a song with Robin (not that I'm much of a singer :stick_out_tongue: ), do a saxophone duet with Zoot, and do practically anything I could with Gonzo. :stick_out_tongue:

Vincent L

Reaction score
I'll sing with Robin, play the piano with Rowlf, avoid Piggy the entire show, and maybe enter :boo: and :sleep:'s box just for fun.
Maybe also with the Frog Scouts, as I'm a scout myself.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I have no vocal chops what so ever...But I can rap :big_grin:! I'd love to do a freestyle rap backed-up by Rowlf on piano and maybe have some musical jokes in there and even have Sam come in to try and stop this because rap music is offensive XD And then I'd love to have a fighting segment with Miss Piggy and us maybe karate chopping Kermit a little...purely by accident of course! And I would love to have a dance number with Gonzo because if you've seen the Lola Falana episode of The Muppet Show, you are aware of the fact that Gonzo is indeed the greatest dancer!

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I'd like to do a dance performance, sing a song with Scooter because he's one of my favorite muppets, and as a finale, myself and Kermit, Robin, Miss Piggy, Scooter, Gonzo and the band can do a broadway jazz style performance.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I would definetly do something involving the Electric Mayhem and the Muppet Orchestra. Mostly Zoot and Lips and Trumpet Girl, you know. So that they can get more attention....LOL:smile:

PEACH......I mean.....PEACE!!!!!:cool:

mupcollector1

Reaction score
If I were a guest on The Muppet Show, I would like to be one of those off the wall guests like Spike Milligan, Peter Sellers, and who was that guest who thought she was a pirate and turns the whole theater into a pirate ship and takes over the show? Usually Kermit yells as the other guys for being off the wall, but I always liked the episodes where the guest became the comic as well and drives Kermit more insane. lol

And for some reason, the episode where (another guest star I don't remember her name) she comes down stairs asking if Kermit has a problem with Mickey Moose and he says no, then she's like "Great, hit it guys!" then a whole cast of Muppets including Dr. Teeth start singing the Mickey Mouse Club Song "M-I-C-K-E-Y" then Kermit yells at them "Will you all GET OUTTA HERE!?!?!" lol One of my all time favorites. lol

cjd874

Reaction score
If I were a guest on The Muppet Show, I would like to be one of those off the wall guests like Spike Milligan, Peter Sellers, and who was that guest who thought she was a pirate and turns the whole theater into a pirate ship and takes over the show? Usually Kermit yells as the other guys for being off the wall, but I always liked the episodes where the guest became the comic as well and drives Kermit more insane. lol

And for some reason, the episode where (another guest star I don't remember her name) she comes down stairs asking if Kermit has a problem with Mickey Moose and he says no, then she's like "Great, hit it guys!" then a whole cast of Muppets including Dr. Teeth start singing the Mickey Mouse Club Song "M-I-C-K-E-Y" then Kermit yells at them "Will you all GET OUTTA HERE!?!?!" lol One of my all time favorites. lol
The guest star who acted as a pirate was actress Glenda Jackson in Season 5, which we have YET to have released on DVD...:frown:
The other guest star who played that joke on Kermit with Mickey Moose was a singer named Petula Clark. It was pretty funny when I first watched it on the Season 2 DVD set: Petula, Scooter, Fozzie Bear, Rowlf, Dr. Teeth, and even Zoot were singing the Mickey Mouse Club theme! (not to mention the moose antlers they had on their heads) hahaha