If You Could Bring Back One Lost Character...

Whatnot1988

Reaction score
...Who would it be? Disney has shown with the two most recent movies that they have an interest in reviving "Lost" characters--characters that either are obscure, disappeared into the background or gone mute due to the passing of a performer. So who would YOU bring back if you worked for Disney?

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
...Who would it be? Disney has shown with the two most recent movies that they have an interest in reviving "Lost" characters--characters that either are obscure, disappeared into the background or gone mute due to the passing of a performer. So who would YOU bring back if you worked for Disney?
An obscure Dave G. preformed muppet.
'nuff said.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm going to pull a Sesame Street on this one.

Sherlock Hemlock.

With the Guy Ritchie movies, the BBC show, and CBS's Sherlock series, the character of Sherlock Holmes has never been more relevant. And with Jerry's characters getting recast, the time is right to bring this character back. Even for one episode or a parody bit.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
hmm there aren't many characters that i'd like to see come back as quite a lot of them have but if I was to chose one if would be Bean Bunny and I say that only because of Muppet Vision. People kinda know who Bean is so a perfect opportunity for him to appear.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Johnny and Sal for sure rully. Also I'd like to see Hilda in the distant future, not in a really big role, but as a more background character, but at least let her have one scene. Seymoure and Darci/Zondra are also muppets I want back.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I'd revive Digit. But if Disney wouldn't allow for any Jim Henson Hour characters to return (Disney wouldn't allow any in Muppet Snow White, and only allowed a few in The Muppets Character Encyclopedia), then I'd bring back Louis Kazagger.