If they could sing now...

WemblinFool18

Reaction score
I think it would be hilarious if Wembley and Boober could sing "Sing After Me" from Sesame Street made famous by Madeline Kahn and Grover. The song would have Wembley convincing Boober to sing whatever he sings and. Boober having none of it until he finally gets into it and has fun.[/Q
Why hasn't this happened?

WemblinFool18

Reaction score
I could see all of them singing "We Go Together" from Grease. Not just the Fraggle Five, but the whole population of the Rock. Wouldn't that be fun???

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Before I forget again, I always envisioned Gobo and Wembley singing "You've got a friend in me" from Toy Story because they're very good friends.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I imagine Gobo & Wembley singing Simon & Garfunkel's "Old Friends"

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has thought of this yet, but I always thought that Gobo and Red would be perfect to sing, "Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better". They're always trying to beat each other with everything!

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I can picture Wembley singing "La Bamba" along with the other fraggles. This idea was inspired by "The Ratings Game" episode of "The Jim Henson Hour" when Bean Bunny sings the song at the end.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I would love to hear the Fraggles version of 'Lean On Me'. I really think that would be a great for for them.