Ideas!

MWoO

Reaction score
I have an idea. Why not just list every muppet character ever made and leave it at that, as it seems thats all these wish list threads ever do.

BEAR

Reaction score
I've been helping Ed (The Count) a little with his SS lineup. It's fun to play around with what might have been and what still could be in the future if a good company decides to pick up on the product.

BEAR

Reaction score
MWoO said:
I have an idea. Why not just list every muppet character ever made and leave it at that, as it seems thats all these wish list threads ever do.

No need for the negativity. There is also (from what I understand) a method to creating one of these lineups. I do not fully understand it myself, but please do not put down these people's hobby as it is fun, creative and healthy.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well said Bry... It is a hobby to some people which allows them to explore their creative talents thinking of how to group up the characters and what added little accessories to go with each of them to help flesh out the personality of said character as seen in their respective Henson productions.

BEAR

Reaction score
I started to get into the Muppet figures toward the very end up the line, and then I got so excited that the Sesame Street characters were going to be immortalized in action figure form. I thought they were going to be the coolest and best toys ever from Sesame Street. Was so disappointing for me and countless others to find out it had been cancelled before S1 reached stores. Now we can only fantasize.

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
Wilkins and Wontkins
Comes with a can of Wilkins coffee, small cannon, wig for Wilkins, coffee cup, small pistol, club, and other things to torture Wontkins.

Sam and Friends Kermit
Comes with Banjo, book, and wig.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Yeah it is fun to think of action figures that could of been. For me I do it for Muppets as well as other things.

Here are some Muppet figures I would of thought would of been fun (please forgive me if some have already been posted as I haven't really read the whole thread.)

Spamela Hamderson with removable robe, hair-dryer and a picture of herself
Annie Sue with a Muppet Rat of some sort (because I can't really think of anything esle for her to come with, :smile: )
Boppity with that one small Muppet Monster that was seen in the Vincent Price episode, with the big teeth, but he was pretty small looking, anyone remember who I'm talking about?
Jerry Nelson Muppet with guitar
Frank Oz Muppet with Cellio

Fraggle Rock
Gobo with guitar, postcards from Uncle Matt, and figure base.
Boober with tub, washboard, and figure base.
Mokey with painting, dariy and figure base.
Wembley with Bongos, Doozer (of somesort) and figure base.
Red with Dumbells, swimming gear, Cotterpin Doozer and a figure base.

Sesame Street
Hoots the Owl with Sax, letter I, and figure base
Cookie Monster with Plate of cookies, single cookies, the letter J and figure base.
I thought of some others as well.

Plus like I said I thought of some non-Muppet figures, but I'll ask if anyone cares to hear them first before posting. So would anyone care to hear them?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice stuff JJ... Course, Spamela would be wearing her swimsuit under that robe.
Annie Sue could have some sort of stageshow script, an award trophy, and maybe a few backstage props to tie in to that sort of theater feel.
Mayhaps you should start a thread for your other ideas over in the General Discussion section.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
The Count said:
Nice stuff JJ... Course, Spamela would be wearing her swimsuit under that robe.
Annie Sue could have some sort of stageshow script, an award trophy, and maybe a few backstage props to tie in to that sort of theater feel.
Mayhaps you should start a thread for your other ideas over in the General Discussion section.
Cool stuff for Annie Sue Count. Yeah that's what I meant with removable robe, I should of mention that. Yeah I was thinking it would be great to have both Spamela and Annie in the line for two reasons.

1) More female power in the Muppet line up
2) You can never have enough Muppet pigs.

Plus other ideas for Muppet figures I thought of would be yet more verisons of the same Muppets. I thought it would of been cool to have Zoot in a zoot suit and Miss. Piggy as a mermaid.

As for the non-Muppet figures, I might just do that.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Would've loved to have Annie Sue or at last Spamela in the lineup.
Piggy as a mermaid? If you're a member of the Creatus Maximus forum, then ask Quinn to show his Piggy Mermaid custom figure.