Ideas For New Muppet Specials

Gremlin

Reaction score
:smile: I think there should be muppet tv movie parody called the rocky horror muppet show...............:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Gremlin

Reaction score
the cast will include kermit as brad, piggy as janet, gonzo-frank , animal-riff raff, and janice as maginta:sing:

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Umm, King Prawn: The Muppets already HAVE gone camping, in a 1983 John Denver special. :big_grin:

BTW, everyone, we need to stop posting this stuff. Secret Squirrel says in this thread that JHC won't use any ideas that have appeared on the web. Check it out:

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4736

So please stop posting these cool ideas, or otherwise Henson CAN'T use them! :eek:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Okay, well if they can't use any suggestions found on the web, then my request would be for Muppets From Space 2. LOL! :big_grin:

WiGgY

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
All right. All of us major fans select a story idea out of a hat and calaborate on our own script and ship it out to JHC!!! Ha ha ha. :rolleyes:

Actually, on second thought, that might work. All the best movies are written by fans! (It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie; Star Trek: Nemesis) What do you think, guys? (and gals, but that sounds just stupid)
Wait, AVMMC was written by a fan? Who? From Muppet Central?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
No, it wasn't written by a fan. There have been ideas for a sript involving the Muppets trying to save their theater, but that is hardly an original concept. I think it's kind of silly for anyone to think that. :concern:

Chilly Down

Reaction score
I think Super Scooter was just implying that Tom Martin was a Muppet fan. In all the cases listed, though, the people had considerable previous writing experience. So it's not like they're about to pluck one of us out of obscurity with a "Standard Rich-and-Famous" contract. :frown:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ah. that makes sense. Sorry 'bout that. I'm certain many of the writers are Muppet fans. Who wouldn't be? :wink:

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Here are a few ideas:

MUPPETS OVER BROADWAY -- parodies of POTO, MISS SAIGON, LES MISERABLES, JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR (This one could easily be the most hilarious! Gonzo as Jesus & Camilla as Mary :smile: ), and THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE

KERMIT & PIGGY'S NEW YEARS EVE

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF GONZO & RIZZO