Katzi428
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Jun 13, 2002
- Messages
- 5,782
- Reaction score
- 646
Last night my sister in law called.My baby niece has the chicken pox!
Poor little baby.She's only 6 months old. I was up practically all night worrying about her. (I know it doesn't do much good since I'm down here & she's up in NY.Besides,my brother & sister in law are capable of taking care of her) But hey...I can't help but worry. I love that little princess!
My sister in law said that the baby probably got it from the pumpkin patch they went to earlier this week.
I wish I could go up to help.(I had the chicken pox when I was 3.) But I know that I can't,since our cruise is in less than a week. I had thought that my mom would want to go up there (since she watches the baby often) but when I told her this,she said no.
Poor little baby.She's only 6 months old. I was up practically all night worrying about her. (I know it doesn't do much good since I'm down here & she's up in NY.Besides,my brother & sister in law are capable of taking care of her) But hey...I can't help but worry. I love that little princess!
My sister in law said that the baby probably got it from the pumpkin patch they went to earlier this week. I wish I could go up to help.(I had the chicken pox when I was 3.) But I know that I can't,since our cruise is in less than a week. I had thought that my mom would want to go up there (since she watches the baby often) but when I told her this,she said no.
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+