I won't be posting anymore...

Slackbot

Reaction score
Where'd I put that radish cake? I could swear it was around here somewhere...

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------
Thanks guys. I now have a Fraggle version of the opening credits from "Welcome Back Kotter" running through my disturbingly easily influenced head... :concern:

--------------

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've been feeling like taking another break from MC... I'm getting tired of having my intelligence and creativity insulted by the forum staff, it's starting to feel like Google/YouTube around here anymore... I'm just tired of it.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I've been feeling like taking another break from MC... I'm getting tired of having my intelligence and creativity insulted by the forum staff, it's starting to feel like Google/YouTube around here anymore... I'm just tired of it.
Don't say that! You're bringing negativity to our forum!!! WAAA!
It'll be sad to see you go. You're one of the few people I usually agree with here.
Hope you plan to stay,:concern:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Real smart telling someone they are bringing negativity to the forum in an attempt to get them to stay when they've been attacked about their "negativity" that is non existent countless times. Unless you were being sarcastic. Can't really tell.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Don't say that! You're bringing negativity to our forum!!! WAAA!
It'll be sad to see you go. You're one of the few people I usually agree with here.
Hope you plan to stay,:concern:
Sorry about that post earlier. I can see now that my head is clear you were being sarcastic (right?)

On another note, I hope its nothing I've said to you, Snowthy. I know I can be rather blunt about things and I can come off as rude when I'm not meaning to be (see above post in question lol). It's your choice if you want to leave or not. Sometimes taking a break is better. Just remember I'm here for ya, man, if you need to get anything off your chest privately. If that's the case probably best to message me on deviantart so what you say isn't permanently glued to your conversations list XD I never check my email

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Yeah, I was being sarcastic.
(But that was only the first line of the post, the rest is non-sarcastic)

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I say the same thing as Sargey Snowth. I'm not very regular like I used to be but I still like to check in here and if you want to privately talk about anything I'm here for ya my friend.

And Sargey I'm sure you haven't said anything to Snowth anymore than I have and if we did offend you Snowthers, we certainly didn't do it on purpose and we apologize if we did.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's okay, I can take sarcasm... actually, that response made me laugh, :laugh:

But no Sarge, you have nothing to do with, not even sure why you felt you might have, but like I said, I'm finding myself starting to have issues and clash with some of the forum staff, which is not a good thing, so I'm kind of limiting myself to this forum, so there won't be any problems.