I won't be posting anymore...

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Just for the record Abbess is a she, and I'm not criticizing you Snowth. But if she does come back I hope she feels like she really is wanted. I felt she was really looking for assurance of acceptance.

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
Like I said before Abbess: I'd really like to be your friend and get to know you better. I'd even PM you to chat if you'd make the function enabled for you. :smile:
I enabled the Private Message function. n.n

Snowth got his post in before me Abbess. But if you are having toss-ups about staying or going because you're not sure of having friends here I'd like to try whatever I can to encourage friendship among us all. :concern:
That's another reason why I'm having trouble deciding whether to stay or go.

Look in your heart, there you will find the answer.

Next in line for philosiphies! Only $10 a word!
Thanks for the wise words of wisdom.

We so need profile gender options on this
forum...
MC still hasn't put up a profile gender option?

(Thank goodness for the multi-quote button!)

Hope Mills

Reaction score
As you all may or may not know, I've been leaving and coming back to MC for the past few years or so. You also might see the reason for this never-ending cycle in one of my posts. I didn't want to start cluttering the "I won't be posting anymore..." thread, so I started a new one. I hope everyone will understand why I'm doing this.

So the question remains.... Should I leave or should I stay?
I just wanted your opinion(s) and perhaps some reasons why.

Who knows? You might convince this stubborn Abbess to stay for good.

Abbess, hon, I wouldn't ask others to go against the wishes of the MCF moderators. I understand that Fozzie has another thread already started for such matters, and it is best to post your questions and look for the answers on that special thread. You may receive more help there, too.

However, I am glad that you've found some friendly support. Good luck to you!

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
Abbess, hon, I wouldn't ask others to go against the wishes of the MCF moderators. I understand that Fozzie has another thread already started for such matters, and it is best to post your questions and look for the answers on that special thread. You may receive more help there, too.
I'm not sure which thread you're talking about. :confused:

However, I am glad that you've found some friendly support. Good luck to you!
Thanks. I'll most likely need it (and a lucky rabbit's foot as well -.o).

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Well your avatar is really nice and appropriate from this recent "wembling" about staying or going.

My answer, post when you feel like it. Many people here pop in and out over the years. A lot of long-time MC members have low post counts and that's okay.

You are always welcome. :coy:

Luke

Reaction score
The whole point of cluttering the "i wont be posting anymore" thread is so people who want to do this don't clutter up the rest of the forum .... that said, to be honest, if you have to do this much thinking and debating about whether you want to be on an online forum or not, you would probably find it a good idea to have a rest from these things and you can always return, just try not to take it too seriously. It's not meant to be real life with all its problems, it's meant to be fun!

Hope Mills

Reaction score
I'm not sure if the stay is permanent. I haven't been into the Muppets as much as I used to.

I agree with you Abbess. You are not into the Muppets; if you were you would be a much happier person.

And no person on this forum can make you happy by deciding that you should stay here or go. That is something that you must decide for yourself.

After reading through your post on this thread, I think that it is an insult to keep this game going. There are too many kind and considerate people here, and I hate to see them bored by your stay or go game

I had to tell you the truth, and I did not mean to offend you.