I won't be posting anymore...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Um... exactly WHO are you, and WHAT are your issues with MC that are causing you to "never visit again"?

SSLFan

Reaction score

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
Um... exactly WHO are you, and WHAT are your issues with MC that are causing you to "never visit again"?
1) I guess you don't remember me any more.
2) There's no issues with MC. It's just that I lost interest in the Muppets.

And why did the previous posts from today moved to this thread?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ok, I made a mistake. People need to get over it. I was tired and had no idea what I was saying. I know I was reading too much into things, but what is making me more mad is that people cant read everything.

I dont need this. It was a mistake. I tihnk its time for a break from MC for a while. People need to learn to forgive when someone does something stupid and makes a mistake insteda of keep bringing it up! Let the thread die already. Quite frankly I hate how people are asuming that I think that its Mileys fault. I know its not! I have stated that several times.

So, Give me a good reason why I shouldnt leave! I think you people would be better off without me and my "hannah hating self". I do not hate her. I have never hated her. I'm not going to hate her. She did nothing wrong

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I for one would certainly miss you Sargey. :cry: And I know that many others will second what I've said.
Please don't leave. :flirt:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
some people might, yet others will still hate me cause of what I said about Miley not likeing puppets, and of accusig her in saying it. Which I never did

I'm so upset right now that I am shaking and can barely type. You wouldnt believe how long it took for that to come out with no typos (or few...whaetever)