I won't be posting anymore...

anytimepally

Reaction score
I might not post for about a week or two. i didn't want to start a thread just for that, so i thought i'd just post it here. because i'm going on a week long vacation "recreation, destnation..." oh sorry. then i'm going to camp for about a week also. but i'll be back.
have fun! :excited:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'll only be posting on occasions now cause my computer is all screwed up with viruses that I've never heard of on our comp. and it keeps blocking Internet sites, like this. I've found ways around it, but it's becoming a real pain the arse!

muppet baby

Reaction score
I'll only be posting on occasions now cause my computer is all screwed up with viruses that I've never heard of on our comp. and it keeps blocking Internet sites, like this. I've found ways around it, but it's becoming a real pain the arse!
oh that really sucks i hope that u can have that fixed fast and be back soon .

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I can still get sites on my internet browser (Internet Explorer), but I need to have AOL open. Oy

Beakerballistic

Reaction score
Might not be posting :frown:

Hey guys. Just wanted to tell ya starting this Monday i'm not posting for a while... i know you're all sad...

*in backround: WOOOOHOOO! YAHHH! OH SNAP!*

I'll be pretty busy this summer, so I won't be on that much... Maybe I'll try afternoons? Yeah....

Things I'll be doing....

.Art Camp (4 weeks)
.Speed Skating Camp (Rest of summer except for 2 weeks.)
.2 weeks off! Woooo! I'll have alot of messages here....

So see ya guys! I'll miss you all....

*gets of computer and breakdances: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm away from those freakss!*:insatiable: *mental*