I won't be posting anymore...

Muppets02

Reaction score
As some of you already know, I have been on this website less and less during the past month and a half, especially as I had some personal matters that I had to deal with. I did even contemplate the idea of maybe leaving this website completely again, but I decided I will continue to occasionally post on this forum for now.
It is definitely a shame that so many members have left in recent years, especially compared to during my original time on this forum under another account during the early to mid 2010s. At this point, while I will do what I can to try to keep things going around here, I am probably not going to become a regular member again. My days on this forum are definitely numbered, and if I choose to permanently leave, it will probably happen quietly.
But anyway, thank you to anyone that took the time to read and respond to my posts.

TimzUneeverse

Reaction score
Following in the heels of @Muppets02, I have announced my intent to resign from this website as well. I'm very busy with other things in my life, particularly my field of study, animation.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I don't post as often as I did, due to my busy agenda and focusing on other hobbies. But I do check into these forums on occasion, but not as often anymore. I guess you could consider me "semi-retired" from these forums.