I won't be posting anymore...

gravy

Reaction score
You know what? At least I was big enough to extend to you a public apology for being proven wrong about something I was lead to believe about you because of a rumor . . . and you couldn't even be big enough to accept the apology, let alone acknowledge it. So, yeah.

And even so, you're still making a mountain out of a molehill of because of a thread that's steeped in immature humor, while the entire froggin Discord engaged in immature humor all the froggin time. Double standard much?
Nobody said I had to.

Not to mention I am not the Discord. I don't own it and I'm not responsible for certain members behaviors... I'm not even on it right now. Just a tip, don't base all your opinions off of what you saw 3 years ago. Thanks.

gravy

Reaction score
Literally just because you were demoted as a staff member…. Otherwise you would gladly still be on there. Just saying. 🤷🏿‍♂️
I was very much not demoted when I left on my own terms, mind you. I still regularly talk to the people there, just not on the server. Meanwhile you asked people to plug your videos and if anyone liked them because you couldn't go in and do it yourself because you were scared to face any scrutiny.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, I get the hint already: apparently a lot of you seem to believe I am single-handedly and solely responsible for driving a lot of the fun people away from MC for one reason or another, even though I've been one of the few MC "old-timers" who has been making concerted efforts to keep this place alive since it's been such a longtime staple for so many of us in the Muppet fandom.

So you know what? I'll just do all of you a big favor and just take my leave so you won't have to be bothered by my negativity, or my occasional immature humor, or if I need to blow off some steam, or anything like that again, because honestly, I always believed that we were like a big family here that we could always turn to in times of need, I mean, I've honestly felt so much closer and more connected to this very community than I have with most people I know in real life . . . but, I guess I was wrong . . . dead wrong.

Once again, I do apologize to the many people who I had come to regard as my friends and virtual family that I am the real reason why you have left this place, because, obviously, I would've done anything I could to persuade people to stay so that MC could remain the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational place that it's always been - especially since the mid-2000s when the community really began to grow and thrive. So, since it's my toxicity that's bringing this place down, I will personally remedy this . . . perhaps it may be too late at this point, but at least I'm making an effort to do something for the betterment of MC as a whole.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Well, now that D’Snowth is gone, I think this forum’s gone from kinda dying to really kinda dying. Not even a member of 18 years feels comfortable here anymore.

I’ve personally never had any desire to leave, and honestly, that’ll probably make me one of the last remaining members of the site when (or if) it shuts down.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I don’t know if it’s just that. This forum has been slowly dying for a long time. Muppets aren’t as relevant as they once were. Sesame still exists, but that’s not as relevant as it once was. In the Disney universe, more attention is paid to the latest Marvel project, Muppets are almost an afterthought.
The Muppets still meant something when Jim was alive. But those closest to him have scattered, or fallen from grace, or passed away.
I never made any public announcement, but I recently felt my days on this site were numbered. If we weren’t butting heads over politics, the only thing left to talk about was food, not Muppets.
I’m blessed I got to know a few of you well, too. But like in families in real life, there comes a time to grow up and leave home and start your own life, seek your own destiny, whatever that may be.
If you rake a little piece of MC with you, great.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
It’s not that D’Snowth (and now you too, Fuzzy) has left that’s the problem. It’s that so many of the old members are leaving (I know for a fact that LittleJerry92 is next) and Philip won’t let any new ones in to replace them. The website’s getting abandoned, and probably isn’t even gonna make it to its silver anniversary next year.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, to be perfectly honest? I think this is going to be my final post at this point.

I know I said I was gonna retire once I finished my Top 10 Favorite Sesame Street Moments series (and soon to be Least Favorite as well), but at this point, this website is just becoming a rotting dead horse with the fact that Phillip doesn't do anything to improve this website long as it has nothing to do with his radio. And the fact that basically all my once close friends here are gone one reason or another just doesn't make it fun anymore.

I'm still going to share future videos from my series, and part 3 is in production once my mind settles down from my previous toxic place, but otherwise I will be gone for good unless big muppet events are going on. So at this point, I just want to say thank you to everyone who has made me feel welcome and comfortable here, from reconnecting with old friends and making new ones. I know I've had my ugly moments here as well, so if I did make anyone feel uncomfortable in one way or another, I do apologize on my part. The only reason I haven't decided to hop back onto the discord is because, again, there were moments I felt singled out or thrown under the bus over problems that were going on in that server while other members who contributed to said problems got a free pass, and honestly two of the admins former or current have broken their own rules on that server. Not a professional look at all. I've personally chose to keep those I still want to keep in contact with on other social media websites like Twitter or Instagram or Facebook. So if you wish to keep in contact with me, my twitter and instagram is @KrayzAlex92, and please private message me if you would like to stay in touch on Facebook.

Otherwise, I have nothing left to say. Until next time, it's been real.

Peace.

cjd874

Reaction score
Hi friends,

Recently my grandmother was admitted to the hospital. She had been suffering from Alzheimer's disease for years and fell twice in two weeks. Today she passed away peacefully at New York Presbyterian Hospital after having a brain hemorrhage on Thursday. There were other factors that influenced the following decision, but this was the most important one.

I am taking a break from the forum for at least a week, if not longer. I need this time to be with my family and take care of them and myself. I will eventually post the remaining Sesame Street outlines afterwards, but once I reach #300 I will no longer post and will effectively be off the forum for good - most likely by January or February 2022. If you would like to stay in touch with me on Facebook or Instagram, please message me privately with your username so that we can connect away from the forum. Thank you for your support during this time.

Doug
Well friends, this was posted back in September. I might as well bring this back up since three longtime members have decided to go. I will add myself to that list and leave for greener pastures by the end of February. Starting tomorrow I will be posting exclusively in the Sesame Street Old School Outlines thread (in Fan Fiction). Once I reach my 300th outline, I will be off the forum for good. Again, if you'd like to connect with me on Facebook or Instagram, please message me with your username. Thanks!

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Okay, I get the hint already: apparently a lot of you seem to believe I am single-handedly and solely responsible for driving a lot of the fun people away from MC for one reason or another, even though I've been one of the few MC "old-timers" who has been making concerted efforts to keep this place alive since it's been such a longtime staple for so many of us in the Muppet fandom.

So you know what? I'll just do all of you a big favor and just take my leave so you won't have to be bothered by my negativity, or my occasional immature humor, or if I need to blow off some steam, or anything like that again, because honestly, I always believed that we were like a big family here that we could always turn to in times of need, I mean, I've honestly felt so much closer and more connected to this very community than I have with most people I know in real life . . . but, I guess I was wrong . . . dead wrong.

Once again, I do apologize to the many people who I had come to regard as my friends and virtual family that I am the real reason why you have left this place, because, obviously, I would've done anything I could to persuade people to stay so that MC could remain the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational place that it's always been - especially since the mid-2000s when the community really began to grow and thrive. So, since it's my toxicity that's bringing this place down, I will personally remedy this . . . perhaps it may be too late at this point, but at least I'm making an effort to do something for the betterment of MC as a whole.
It's nobody's fault but Phillip Chapman's.