I won't be posting anymore...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, seriously, that's why you guys are leaving? Because of occasional immature humor? The kind of humor the Discord engages in regularly? How is immature humor okay on the Discord but not here? It used to be okay here, but suddenly it's not? We used to engage is crap like this all the time way back when, and more: muffining, hijacking, role playing, just silliness in general. We did it blow off steam, let loose, and just basically escape reality and have some fun goofing off with each other and acting crazy . . . it's internet. It's what you guys do on the Discord all the time, so again, what's so different about it that it's okay on the Discord but not here? What's the double standard in this situation?

I can understand people leaving because Phil doesn't do a **** thing around here, I can even understand leaving because of trolls who clearly have ulterior motives or other agendas like Steve Arino or Charlie Benson. But this makes no sense.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I'm not leaving because of that... I have no problem with immature humor since I make immature jokes a lot myself.
My problem is that underaged characters are frequently referred to as "waifus" here and nothing is ever done about it. Again, I don't care if they're fictional characters, they're children and, as a huge anti-pedo, it makes me extremely uncomfortable. That's partially why I don't want to be here anymore (along with all the political debates, but that's just cause I hate politics)

Any Del

Reaction score
So let's say if the Animated Hotties thread gets locked or taken down then you'll come back here actively or no?

gravy

Reaction score
Okay, seriously, that's why you guys are leaving? Because of occasional immature humor? The kind of humor the Discord engages in regularly? How is immature humor okay on the Discord but not here? It used to be okay here, but suddenly it's not? We used to engage is crap like this all the time way back when, and more: muffining, hijacking, role playing, just silliness in general. We did it blow off steam, let loose, and just basically escape reality and have some fun goofing off with each other and acting crazy . . . it's internet. It's what you guys do on the Discord all the time, so again, what's so different about it that it's okay on the Discord but not here? What's the double standard in this situation?

I can understand people leaving because Phil doesn't do a **** thing around here, I can even understand leaving because of trolls who clearly have ulterior motives or other agendas like Steve Arino or Charlie Benson. But this makes no sense.
its not even like that..... basically this place is dead and whoever there IS to goof off with it just... it doesnt work. there's not much fun in it, especially when the most active threads are about "animated hotties" and politics....... not a good sign for a muppet forum. it was said on the discord that it's not even because the muppets aren't doing much these days, because we're always finding something to talk about on the discord. it's just that,firstly, forums are obscuring, secondly, it's horribly moderated, and thirdly, because the only thing there is to talk about here is stuff like "how was your day" and "lookit this cartoon character ppl simp for" or POLITICS...... it's just not worth it being here anymore. the forums should stay as an archive. dig?

Any Del

Reaction score
There's nothing to be sorry about. That's your decision and I respect it fully!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I comment on politics as much as the next guy. Like it or not, gecisions made in Washington have an effect on all of us.
Some of us may strongly disagree, but I still try to maintain a level of civility. Just because someone disagrees with me doesn’t make them evil. And that kind of give-and-take is healthy and necessary to exchange ideas.

Elsewhere on here, I try to be as positive and encouraging as I can. Last year some people went through a ton of crap, and I want to be there to give them some hope and not give up. I hoped I succeeded more often than not.
There’s not too much to talk about Muppets anymore, but there’s a new vein to tap into with newly uploaded Sesame episodes.
Anything related to early SS years is what brought me here in the first place. And over the last eight years got to know some people very well.
There have been trolls.
There have been brats.
There have been crybabies
There have been downright a55holes.
But some good still came out of this imperfect mess.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know what? After dealing with that absolute headache known as Edward Gelenter these past couple days, I’m actually going to break off this site for the next couple days (or even weeks depending on what happens). I’m just absolutely stressed having to wait for my driver’s license coming in the mail that I don’t need to deal with the additional stress of an 18 year old manchild having a temper tantrum over episodes that aren’t publicly available.

See y’all back in probably quite a few from the looks of things.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
You know what? After dealing with that absolute headache known as Edward Gelenter these past couple days, I’m actually going to break off this site for the next couple days (or even weeks depending on what happens). I’m just absolutely stressed having to wait for my driver’s license coming in the mail that I don’t need to deal with the additional stress of an 18 year old manchild having a temper tantrum over episodes that aren’t publicly available.

See y’all back in probably quite a few from the looks of things.
Do you know what I’m going to head out as well for the time, I cannot take the meeting of the minds (the lack of minds to be exact) over there.