I won't be posting anymore...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
What a great way to spend your time complaining about a forum site! But yeah, it does.

gravy

Reaction score
literally the discord has enlightened everyone as to how bad this place is, hence why everyone is leaving

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't recall anyone on this place nearly driving another member to suicide like on the Discord.

gravy

Reaction score
I don't recall anyone on this place nearly driving another member to suicide like on the Discord.
if you were on the discord you would know this was a false rumor but it just moves too fast for you i suppose

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be honest I took a break back in May when things got a bit overwhelming and my stress was getting bad during this covid ****, and I eventually full on left when I felt like I was just lingering around but not actually there and honestly had no plans on returning, especially since covid has just continually ****** with my mental health.

I’m sure some members miss me while others probably don’t, and frankly I’m fine with that.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I really don't blame @Pig'sSaysAdios for leaving, why do you guys think I left for over a year? If I'm being honest this place is trash now, it's gotten so bad since I first joined here in like 2017. I'm sorry, but I really don't feel comfy here anymore, I only logged back in bc I noticed some.. certain nasty stuff was going on and wanted to voice my disgust.
Might end up joining the discord server sometime soon, I'm sure it's much better than the forums

Any Del

Reaction score
You'll enjoy the Discord.

Even though I'm barely on it but you'll enjoy it.