I think I've got a pretty good idea...

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
A swamp level in KH would be fun to play, especially if you could go underwater and find hidden items in the murk.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
There will be a KHIII acording to this site which is full of theories, none Muppet related though. :frown: Still, we can hope!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually... I'd like it if there was a sort of Kingdom Hearts styled game...

But the realms of the Muppet Theater, Sesame Street, the Fraggle Rock caverns, Woodland Valley, and KMUP TV station were the main focus of the game.
Intersperse superhero franchises from Marvel and DC Comics, along with classic cartoon series from WB, Disney/Jettix, and Cartoon Network and it'd be perfect.

Sort of a global amalgamation of what MuppetWriter's crossover fanfictions all under one roof.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
The Count said:
Actually... I'd like it if there was a sort of Kingdom Hearts styled game...

But the realms of the Muppet Theater, Sesame Street, the Fraggle Rock caverns, Woodland Valley, and KMUP TV station were the main focus of the game.
Intersperse superhero franchises from Marvel and DC Comics, along with classic cartoon series from WB, Disney/Jettix, and Cartoon Network and it'd be perfect.

Sort of a global amalgamation of what MuppetWriter's crossover fanfictions all under one roof.
That would be like trying to restart the Muppet Babies nowadays. @_@ Too many licenses and such.

My own idea, not that grandiose mind you, but it's something. The multi-world deal sounds great, but no superheroes, maybe just more characters from other Henson ideas.

Number) World/Place - Main/Leading/Helping Character(s)

1) Muppet Theatre - Kermit the Frog
2) Sesame Street - Big Bird w/ Susan & Gordon or Luis & Maria or Bob & (insert other adult character here)
3) Fraggle Rock - Fraggle Five or Uncle Matt
4) Labyrinth - Sarah & Hoggle
5) KMUP TV Station - Nigel & Clifford or Gonzo & Clifford or just Clifford
6) The Storyteller - The Storyteller & His Dog
7) The Dark Crystal - Jen, Kira, & Fizzgig
8) Muppet Musicians of Bremen - The Musicians
9) Frog Prince - Sir Robin the Brave (human) & Melora (?)
10) Sam & Friends - Kermit, and the others

Then there would be smaller worlds (if that's possible) with repeats/shades of the characters already met in The Muppet Theatre, playing as their characters from the movies where they weren't themselves. I.E. Muppet's Treasure Island, Muppet's Christmas Carol, etc. With their human counterparts.

I'm honestly not sure just what "Woodland Valley" is, but I'm assuming it's where Bean Bunny came from or something like that.

Uh, that's my ideas I guess. They probably arn't that good, but hopefully it gave you guys a good laugh! :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Good stuff Sara.
Woodland Valley is the home area of the characters from Bear in the Big Blue House.
Bean Bunny's home was actually explored/explained in the special The Tale of the Bunny Picnic.

You know... Since the realm for the Storyteller seems a bit vague, I'd probably have him be the main mage/guide for a storybook realm where you'd find the Muppet Musicians of Bremen, The Frog Prince, Hey Cinderella! and others of that sort.

But it seems like we have a good starting ground to start embellishing. Wonder what the others think.